niketalk help me get my girl back. please

long story short me and my wifey have been dating for 6 months. shes amazing, shes my everything, we were talking about moving in together and getting marriedaround christmas time but things have gotten bad.

i caught her cheating on me with her ex and she broke up with me because i cussed her out.

i really regret cussing her out and i've done everything to try and make it right. i've bought her flowers, wrote her love poems, and as of now i'mjust letting her be. what should i do to try and get her back.

all she said she did was kiss her ex and fool around a little so i'm willing to forgive and forget because i know it will be worth it in the long run.

i know you thirsty niketalkers want pics so heres her myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/483780512

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She cheated on you, you released some anger right? Okay, she breaks up with you andnow YOU are upset because the way you expressed yourself? Are you +*+***+ kidding me? LEAVE HER and DON'T LOOK BACK.. She did some grimey ++*% and dumpedyou.. the hell outta here.. don't play yourself over a %+$+$
smh.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by travman24

long story short me and my wifey have been dating for 6 months. shes amazing, shes my everything, we were talking about moving in together and getting married around christmas time but things have gotten bad.

i caught her cheating on me with her ex and she broke up with me because i cussed her out.

i really regret cussing her out and i've done everything to try and make it right. i've bought her flowers, wrote her love poems, and as of now i'm just letting her be. what should i do to try and get her back.

all she said she did was kiss her ex and fool around a little so i'm willing to forgive and forget because i know it will be worth it in the long run.

i know you thirsty niketalkers want pics so heres her myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/483780512

roll.gif

son you serious? she cheated.........
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
simp....

like the others said she cheated on you. thats no good. but a good way to look at it is that shes just one tiny grain of sand on a huge beach.

laugh.gif
she should be the one apologizing man
f#$% that b@#$^. if you get her back, she's bound to do it again, since she's seen that you'll forgive her

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

wow... You're a simp
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Get over her. Move onto the next one.

so if your girl cheated on you and it was just a kiss that was an accident, you would really throw 6 months of love out the window. some of you are goingto end up being lonely when you get older.

Originally Posted by travman24

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

wow... You're a simp
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Get over her. Move onto the next one.
so if your girl cheated on you and it was just a kiss that was an accident, you would really throw 6 months of love out the window. some of you are going to end up being lonely when you get older.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I feel sorry for your Father... "a little kiss" means shesucked his $!@%.[/color]
roll.gif

second time I've used this tonight

you did the right thing by cussing her out, you deserve better. Move on

wifey, marriage, moving in together.......all within 6 months of you dating her?

she played you for a fool and knows you're soft as @%@#. Grow some $+$*@+* balls and move on.

how old are you btw?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

wifey, marriage, moving in together.......all within 6 months of you dating her?

she played you for a fool and knows you're soft as @%@#. Grow some $+$*@+* balls and move on.

how old are you btw?

i'm 22. how am i soft? people make mistakes and its better she kissed another guy now then if she did it after we get married

Back
Top Bottom