Niketalk, how do I become a valet driver and what skills do I need?

I don't know how to drive standard.
tired.gif

someone teach me how....

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

try to work for an in house service, not a huge company.  it's way easier to scheme money that way.  i was making 300 a day when i was working at this lounge a while ago.  don't valet anymore though.

What do you mean scheme money?

And yea, given the choice I would never valet but there are places that don't give you a choice.
places count tickets usually.  so if you re use an old ticket you pocket the fee.  there's tons of ways to hustle, that's just one. you really gotta get in there and see where you can exploit them though.  when i worked at the westin i was making 32 bucks a car.
pimp.gif
  the other thing is you gotta work with dudes who are down.  you can't have a snitch on your team and make it last long. or else you just do it anyways and don't let him in on it.  you'll see how it is if you get a job.  every valet does it for the most part.
^ THIS. 
OP if you can drive a stick, and are willing to learn how to operate dozens of different cars go for it. Nothing like taking home a hundreds of dollars a night and being fit from all the running.

Back
Top Bottom