Niketalk How does one become a cut buddy?

DISCLAIMER : THIS THREAD WAS JACKED FROM ANOTHER BOARD CALLED MYURBANHANGOUT

So in yall opinon how does one become a cut buddy ? and when does somebody cross that line between cut buddy and friends with benefits or even maybe an actual relationship status ?
ratid;480939 wrote:
I've seen this term thrown around. I'm trying to understand whats
the initial approach. You don't like the person enough to spend time

outside the bedroom. Yet they can come have buck wild sex then leave.

How did your Cut buddy become your  cut buddy?

comments from the other board
Lushus2One;481062 wrote:
It's not that you don't want to spend time with them outside of the bedroom. A cut buddy can be someone that you hang out with from time to time. I just think that it centers more around the fact that for one reason or another that you don't want to be in a relationship with that person. But of course they are good for sex and even chilling with.
I think eventually that gets old just as anything else does. I mean for the person who doesn't want the emotional hassles of a relationship a cut buddy would be great. But even with that type of situation you have to be careful...when you sleep with someone regularly many times someone is bound to catch feelings. It's just simply human nature.

LadyBrickCity;5710405 wrote:
i guess when you meet someone whom you are attracted to, but dont necessarily want a commitment to go along with this person....and the pipe game is the business
dunno.gif

gulpilil;480946 wrote:
I guess since he was a married man, then that made him my fb and nothing else. I knew what it was and I never tried to make it anything else.
ThePrototype;481040 wrote:
This is going to sound horrible and I know I'll be judged, but here goes...
My cutbuddy was too short for me to take anywhere! He was great looking, used to be a boxer, so his body was ridiculous...but he was 5'8, maybe 5'9. Sex was great...phenomenal! But then he wanted to start going places together which just left me feeling all choked up and nervous. I knew it couldn't be more than anything else when one time we were having sex standing up and I could see him on his tippy toes from the back LOL!! That's actually how my girlfriends know him...the little guy that was on his tippy toes:rofl:g:

Lushus2One;481056 wrote:
Damn girl....I had one too. I stand 5'9" tall and he was 5'6" tall. Mind you I like to wear 4" heels so you know I couldn't go anywhere with him in shoes without looking like the amazon standing next to him. Plus he was light in the +*%. I am voluptuous, 180 pounds...he was like a buck 25. I could pick his little a-s-s up and throw him across the room....LMAO!!!! He was obsessive and jealous and could clean lick the lining out of the punanni....*memories*...but I knew he wasn't for me...I was loving my "single" time and when I need that itch scratched it worked for a minute. But I eventually had to walk away from him. He wanted more than I was willing to give and made it like it was my fault that he felt the way he did. It was hurting him and he made me feel bad about it all.

DISCLAIMER : THIS THREAD WAS JACKED FROM ANOTHER BOARD CALLED MYURBANHANGOUT

So in yall opinon how does one become a cut buddy ? and when does somebody cross that line between cut buddy and friends with benefits or even maybe an actual relationship status ?
ratid;480939 wrote:
I've seen this term thrown around. I'm trying to understand whats
the initial approach. You don't like the person enough to spend time

outside the bedroom. Yet they can come have buck wild sex then leave.

How did your Cut buddy become your  cut buddy?

comments from the other board
Lushus2One;481062 wrote:
It's not that you don't want to spend time with them outside of the bedroom. A cut buddy can be someone that you hang out with from time to time. I just think that it centers more around the fact that for one reason or another that you don't want to be in a relationship with that person. But of course they are good for sex and even chilling with.
I think eventually that gets old just as anything else does. I mean for the person who doesn't want the emotional hassles of a relationship a cut buddy would be great. But even with that type of situation you have to be careful...when you sleep with someone regularly many times someone is bound to catch feelings. It's just simply human nature.

LadyBrickCity;5710405 wrote:
i guess when you meet someone whom you are attracted to, but dont necessarily want a commitment to go along with this person....and the pipe game is the business
dunno.gif

gulpilil;480946 wrote:
I guess since he was a married man, then that made him my fb and nothing else. I knew what it was and I never tried to make it anything else.
ThePrototype;481040 wrote:
This is going to sound horrible and I know I'll be judged, but here goes...
My cutbuddy was too short for me to take anywhere! He was great looking, used to be a boxer, so his body was ridiculous...but he was 5'8, maybe 5'9. Sex was great...phenomenal! But then he wanted to start going places together which just left me feeling all choked up and nervous. I knew it couldn't be more than anything else when one time we were having sex standing up and I could see him on his tippy toes from the back LOL!! That's actually how my girlfriends know him...the little guy that was on his tippy toes:rofl:g:

Lushus2One;481056 wrote:
Damn girl....I had one too. I stand 5'9" tall and he was 5'6" tall. Mind you I like to wear 4" heels so you know I couldn't go anywhere with him in shoes without looking like the amazon standing next to him. Plus he was light in the +*%. I am voluptuous, 180 pounds...he was like a buck 25. I could pick his little a-s-s up and throw him across the room....LMAO!!!! He was obsessive and jealous and could clean lick the lining out of the punanni....*memories*...but I knew he wasn't for me...I was loving my "single" time and when I need that itch scratched it worked for a minute. But I eventually had to walk away from him. He wanted more than I was willing to give and made it like it was my fault that he felt the way he did. It was hurting him and he made me feel bad about it all.

warning post is heavily censored but dude is speaking the truth

cincinnatihu$tler;484629 wrote:
Reasons to have a cut buddy will differ from person to person.

I like to have sex more than my wife does...hence, a cut buddy is necessary.

There are rules to this game and believe it or not most do not know the rules and end up in sticky situations because of this.

When and if "protocol" is set beforehand the cut buddy system runs like a well oiled machine. Everyone wins.

In the last 2 1/2 years I've developed a roster of 3 chicks who I deal with when I get that urge.

Every once in a long while I might have a taste for something different than my regular and adjust accordingly(bar, club, myspace/facebook)

There are no misconceptions. I dont believe or get off on leading women on. Total honesty is displayed when I met these women (they know I'm married) before we do the DEED. They know what is and what will be is just srewing.

I do not fool myself. I know these women will not be available for just shagging forever and when the time comes I will replace when needed. But for now, my 3 are just fine with me.

As I mentioned before there should be rules set in order for this thing to run properly, here are some of mines:

1. Honesty. Why lie? I mean seriously it only complicates things and then you have to remember the lie you told last week as to not upset her today. F*u*c*k that. Be honest from the get go. You are attracted to her sexually, you want to have sex with her, you are only available for sex. Let her know. You are married or involved...let her know. Let her decide if she is down with this...if not...no harm no foul, move on.

2. No dating. This means no going to the movies, walking in the park, no going to the bookstore, having coffee, no shopping at the mall. At most, we can go have a couple of drinks but even that can stretch the confines of this agreement. Keep it simple stoopid. Dating complicates and sends the wrong signals. After ONE date with your J.O. she can start thinking the wrong thing and what do you think happens after that? Yep.

3. Dont see her too often. Once/twice a week tops. Hell, I dont see mine that often because of time restrictions [family, work, research, etc]. Spending too much time can send the wrong signals as well. I've made the mistake of doing this some time ago and ended up catching feelings for a young lady...Dark chocolate, full C cups, wide hips, and whewww she had a phat a*s*s. I started getting jealous when she wasnt available when I needed her. My mistake. I knew the rules...an adjustment had to be made.

4.Limit communications. Phone calls throughout the day is a No No. If you guys are calling each other it should only be for phone sex/flirting and scheduling the hook-up. Text messaging works even better.

5. @%%% her brains out every gawd dayum time. Thats right, I said it, tear dat !#$ up. Thats what your there for right?? Part of the cut buddy aggreement is gooood sex so do your part. And she should be bringing her A game as well. If she doesnt, make this known. If she's still slouching, make the adjustment. Both parties are required to stay sharp.

6. Control your feelings. Its easy to get caught up. One day "she's just that sexy b*i*t*c*h I smash" THEN its "she's so cute when she gets angry" or " I wonder how she really feels about me"? Careful buddy, you catching feelings. Deal with them immediately. You want to make her your girlfriend then by all means tell her the truth. But know this, you just broke the @%%% buddy rule and thats grounds for dismissal by her. Its best to nip this in the bud as to not upset the harmony of your agreement and other priorities you might have (wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend). Know what your priorities were when you started this and keep to it.

7. Always wear a condom. Duh? Do I really need to explain this? She's a jumpoff. How many other partners do she have besides you? Be careful brotha.

8. Dont cheat down? Why @%%% someone who is not up to your standards. Stop sticking your +%%$ in anything warm and wet. There are always worthy candidates available its up to you to find these women. Yeah, I know beauty is relative, but SEXY transponds that. I've banged my share of "not so pretty" women in my lifetime and I had my share of "sub-par to average" looking ladies as jump offs. What made these young ladies worth it....unbelieveable sex appeal. She ought to be the sexiest thang out for her to be worth your time. For example: Do you think Buffy the Body is pretty...haha...not by a long shot...but she is sexy as hell...aint no denying that. She's jumpoff worthy. She's with you for sexual reasons...you shouldnt have to have a drink or some herb in order for you to be in the right mind frame to break her back.

Well, thats some of the rules that I have, what about yours.............

There are rules to this game and believe it or not most do not know the rules and end up in sticky situations because of this.

When and if "protocol" is set beforehand the cut buddy system runs like a well oiled machine. Everyone wins.

In the last 2 1/2 years I've developed a roster of 3 chicks who I deal with when I get that urge.

Every once in a long while I might have a taste for something different than my regular and adjust accordingly(bar, club, myspace/facebook)

There are no misconceptions. I dont believe or get off on leading women on. Total honesty is displayed when I met these women (they know I'm married) before we do the DEED. They know what is and what will be is just srewing.

I do not fool myself. I know these women will not be available for just shagging forever and when the time comes I will replace when needed. But for now, my 3 are just fine with me.

As I mentioned before there should be rules set in order for this thing to run properly, here are some of mines:

1. Honesty. Why lie? I mean seriously it only complicates things and then you have to remember the lie you told last week as to not upset her today. F*u*c*k that. Be honest from the get go. You are attracted to her sexually, you want to have sex with her, you are only available for sex. Let her know. You are married or involved...let her know. Let her decide if she is down with this...if not...no harm no foul, move on.

2. No dating. This means no going to the movies, walking in the park, no going to the bookstore, having coffee, no shopping at the mall. At most, we can go have a couple of drinks but even that can stretch the confines of this agreement. Keep it simple stoopid. Dating complicates and sends the wrong signals. After ONE date with your J.O. she can start thinking the wrong thing and what do you think happens after that? Yep.

3. Dont see her too often. Once/twice a week tops. Hell, I dont see mine that often because of time restrictions [family, work, research, etc]. Spending too much time can send the wrong signals as well. I've made the mistake of doing this some time ago and ended up catching feelings for a young lady...Dark chocolate, full C cups, wide hips, and whewww she had a phat a*s*s. I started getting jealous when she wasnt available when I needed her. My mistake. I knew the rules...an adjustment had to be made.

4.Limit communications. Phone calls throughout the day is a No No. If you guys are calling each other it should only be for phone sex/flirting and scheduling the hook-up. Text messaging works even better.

5. @%%% her brains out every gawd dayum time. Thats right, I said it, tear dat !#$ up. Thats what your there for right?? Part of the cut buddy aggreement is gooood sex so do your part. And she should be bringing her A game as well. If she doesnt, make this known. If she's still slouching, make the adjustment. Both parties are required to stay sharp.

6. Control your feelings. Its easy to get caught up. One day "she's just that sexy b*i*t*c*h I smash" THEN its "she's so cute when she gets angry" or " I wonder how she really feels about me"? Careful buddy, you catching feelings. Deal with them immediately. You want to make her your girlfriend then by all means tell her the truth. But know this, you just broke the @%%% buddy rule and thats grounds for dismissal by her. Its best to nip this in the bud as to not upset the harmony of your agreement and other priorities you might have (wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend). Know what your priorities were when you started this and keep to it.

7. Always wear a condom. Duh? Do I really need to explain this? She's a jumpoff. How many other partners do she have besides you? Be careful brotha.

8. Dont cheat down? Why @%%% someone who is not up to your standards. Stop sticking your +%%$ in anything warm and wet. There are always worthy candidates available its up to you to find these women. Yeah, I know beauty is relative, but SEXY transponds that. I've banged my share of "not so pretty" women in my lifetime and I had my share of "sub-par to average" looking ladies as jump offs. What made these young ladies worth it....unbelieveable sex appeal. She ought to be the sexiest thang out for her to be worth your time. For example: Do you think Buffy the Body is pretty...haha...not by a long shot...but she is sexy as hell...aint no denying that. She's jumpoff worthy. She's with you for sexual reasons...you shouldnt have to have a drink or some herb in order for you to be in the right mind frame to break her back.

ive had like 10 of these. i just tell em what they wanna hear and keep things on the low meaning the only place we see each other is in the bedroom. i call em my Sweet Little Nothings 
pimp.gif
 they get the hint

ive had like 10 of these. i just tell em what they wanna hear and keep things on the low meaning the only place we see each other is in the bedroom. i call em my Sweet Little Nothings 
pimp.gif
 they get the hint

pimp.gif
gberdin wrote:

pimp.gif
 they get the hint

pimp.gif
  cool i do the same thang mane lol

pimp.gif
gberdin wrote:

pimp.gif
 they get the hint

pimp.gif
  cool i do the same thang mane lol

Originally Posted by AntTezzyLaflare

Basically.

#4 is the MOST important one up there.

Basically.

#4 is the MOST important one up there.

I know ##$@ buddy and friends with benefits. But cut buddy sounds like friends in the bathroom with pieces of glass in their hands with the bath tub water running.

Good post though
pimp.gif
Guess you're telling providing some rules more than asking.

I know ##$@ buddy and friends with benefits. But cut buddy sounds like friends in the bathroom with pieces of glass in their hands with the bath tub water running.

Good post though
pimp.gif
Guess you're telling providing some rules more than asking.

Okay, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this, but when you're married it really needs to stop. If you wanna smash around, why stay married and do so behind your wife's back? So you have someone to make you dinner when you get home? For the kids, who will hate you when they find out? I don't get it.

*EDIT: I'm not saying that women don't cheat by the way, the same goes both ways, I just chose the husband cheating scenario when wording my statement
laugh.gif

Okay, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this, but when you're married it really needs to stop. If you wanna smash around, why stay married and do so behind your wife's back? So you have someone to make you dinner when you get home? For the kids, who will hate you when they find out? I don't get it.

*EDIT: I'm not saying that women don't cheat by the way, the same goes both ways, I just chose the husband cheating scenario when wording my statement
laugh.gif

although I agree with his logic and sympathize with his situation, he shouldn't have gotten married, imo

although I agree with his logic and sympathize with his situation, he shouldn't have gotten married, imo

That dude said he has a roster...
roll.gif

Jumpoffs are pretty stupid if you're in a relationship. If you single, then go ahead and smash all the @!$# you want. But if you're if in a relationship and have a "team" then you trying to have your cake and eat it too. If his wife finds out, she's gonna chop his balls off.

That dude said he has a roster...
roll.gif

Jumpoffs are pretty stupid if you're in a relationship. If you single, then go ahead and smash all the @!$# you want. But if you're if in a relationship and have a "team" then you trying to have your cake and eat it too. If his wife finds out, she's gonna chop his balls off.

Back
Top Bottom