Niketalk I Am Going To Chicago This Weekend Can I Wear These Blue AF1s vol Check in thread

Wear the polo boots
41dE-pb6xfL._SX395_.jpg

Reminds me of the time me and my homeboy was in PDX and got denied entry into a club and then nearly shot at a food truck late night all because we were wearing Royals gear (KC).

Were you coming from a game?

Not at all. Jabee is a popular rapper/activist/Juneteenth organizer and owns a lot of businesses including the Eastside Pizza and I see him regularly he goes to the same gym as me. He was the dude performing that same night so every tome I see him irl or see his Thunder promo playing on that big screen I get a chuckle

OP you’re good with those ugly kicks lol

You can wear whatever you please, just keep your head on a swivel. If you’re downtown and come across the large groups, just keep it moving. Police presence is heavy enough that the young boys ain’t as quick to do dumb ish.

Not at all. Jabee is a popular rapper/activist/Juneteenth organizer and owns a lot of businesses including the Eastside Pizza and I see him regularly he goes to the same gym as me. He was the dude performing that same night so every tome I see him irl or see his Thunder promo playing on that big screen I get a chuckle
Fdb

1000% you shouldve seent her that night she was looking right though in these leggings. Ya boy knew I was doing something that night only to go on like a 8 hour, 10 venue date and get a headnod and side hug at 2am. Did you not see the Polo boots bish? The 501s bish? Polo plaid gingham? I would have almost been better off declining the club thing after dinner thats where I “lost” her, probably would have lived for a second bat. Good riddens though

Last edited:
1000% you shouldve seent her that night she was looking right though in these leggings. Ya boy knew I was doing something that night only to go on like a 8 hour, 10 venue date and get a headnod and side hug at 2am. Did you not see the Polo boots bish? The 501s bish? Polo plaid gingham? I would have almost been better off declining the club thing after dinner thats where I “lost” her, probably would have lived for a second bat. Good riddens though
I did my research on Najah ama-whatever, were you down bad?

Wore my all throw back deion sanders falcons jersey blk and red 11s and my red falcons hat to the Chi on my only visit. Got questioned 3 times…

“I’m from Atlanta” got me a pass each time.

Back
Top Bottom