Niketalk i have an 8% in my economics class. YES EIGHT PERCENT vol. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by the north west

some people just aren't cut for high school
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

my economics assignments are all done online. honestly its like im taking an online class, but i have to go weds and friday.

so.. anyways. i get emails telling me when theres a test online. so i do all the tests....

then i check and i have an F, im like... what? i had three test grades, 60%, 79%, and 65%

so how did it drop down to > 50% ???

im supposed to do READING ONLINE, AND CLICK "next" TO RECIEVE A POINT FOR READING THAT PAGE.

WHGIOPUH:WENIOUFBGOIULHJFDPHNIOPFB{FBSOPIUBGFIYUB DIYUO VBDCFIYHSVI

anyways. i have 28.5/269 points. i am !#$+%%# screwed right now. not the !#$+%%# busniess. FML. i think im going to drop.

FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

34868pl.jpg

Originally Posted by the north west

some people just aren't cut for high school

I see it.
laugh.gif

Just drop it. It'll be damn near impossible to bring it up to a 70, which I'll assume is passing. You'd have to ace everything to even have a fighting chance.

my economics assignments are all done online. honestly its like im taking an online class, but i have to go weds and friday.

so.. anyways. i get emails telling me when theres a test online. so i do all the tests....

then i check and i have an F, im like... what? i had three test grades, 60%, 79%, and 65%

im supposed to do READING ONLINE, AND CLICK "next" TO RECIEVE A POINT FOR READING THAT PAGE.

anyways. i have 28.5/269 points. i am !#$+%%# screwed right now. not the !#$+%%# busniess. FML. i think im going to drop.

I can understand why you might be failing economics if 8% > 50%. . . drop the class and study next time.

TheHealthInspector wrote:

if i were you id read the syllabus and see if doing
online reading (clicking next) is actually part of the
grade and LITERALLY in the syllabus

if its not in the syllabus you can definitely argue it

but if it is, you got a problem

/thread.

He said it wasn't on the syllabus(the online reading).
Well, at least that's how he made it seem.

I'm pissed I got an 81 in bio. I just clicked this thread to make myself feel better about my grade. Good lookin out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

34868pl.jpg

RIGHT CLICK SAVE......I THINK I'M GONNA BE USING THIS GIF AT SOME POINT BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

34868pl.jpg

RIGHT CLICK SAVE......I THINK I'M GONNA BE USING THIS GIF AT SOME POINT BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

LMAO, im sorry but your failure is funny to me
youre welcome
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I'm pissed I got an 81 in bio. I just clicked this thread to make myself feel better about my grade. Good lookin out
pimp.gif
your welcome. anything for a fellow NT'er
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

I never seen anyones grade drop down to greater than 50%
you knew what i meant punk

Originally Posted by 23kidd

TheHealthInspector wrote:

if i were you id read the syllabus and see if doing
online reading (clicking next) is actually part of the
grade and LITERALLY in the syllabus

if its not in the syllabus you can definitely argue it

but if it is, you got a problem

/thread.
it wasnt in the syllabus, thats why im going to ask him about it tomorrow....

Originally Posted by Ghenges

drop out and start selling drugs.
why cant i just do that on the side WHILE in school???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by davizzy

i hate aplia. The assignments are soo annoying and sometimes confusing as hell.
tell me about it. sometimes the questions' wording is horrible. and who am i supposed to ask
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

Kobe!
what?

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

el camino online courses ftl
HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW IM AT EL CAMINO??? do i know you
nerd.gif

My friend who hasn't been to class or turned anything in for this semester has a 51%.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom