Niketalk, let me know if you find this female behavior a little odd

I met this girl and we exchanged numbers, so the following day I wake up and I see a missed call at 4 AM, and it's from shorty..I found that a little strange, like why would you even call someone for the first time at 4 AM? I know half of the responses are going to be "she wanted the D" but thinking with a mature mind state, I'm not just looking for something to smash, that just struck me as real odd..Am I over reacting about this?

Maybe she was drunk?

Maybe she wanted to see you?

I don't know man, your guess is as good as ours.

When you called her back what did she say?

If a chick calls me that early I'd be shook unless she wanted to hit up the gym. Otherwise I'm thinking she might want to harvest my organs.

4AM?

Most definitely wanted the D
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Maybe she was drunk?

She texted me later that day and said "Sorry I called you kinda late last night" I didn't respond, something is off about shorty and I picked that up from talking to her when we met

Maybe she was drunk?

Maybe she was drunk?

Word, you didn't follow up? if not what you want us to say?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Maybe she was drunk?

I'm not looking for you guys to answer why she called me that late/early, I'm just trying to see if you guys find it odd as well..

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

I met this girl and we exchanged numbers, so the following day I wake up and I see a missed call at 4 AM, and it's from shorty..I found that a little strange, like why would you even call someone for the first time at 4 AM? I know half of the responses are going to be "she wanted the D" but thinking with a mature mind state, I'm not just looking for something to smash, that just struck me as real odd..Am I over reacting about this?
What times do the clubs let out where you live?

Putting smashing aside, it is weird. I've had girls call me at 3am out the blue and wanted conversations. Mind you they did not know I was awake but it's w/e some chicks are weird/needy like that.

Her being drunk or calling by accident is also an option. Maybe you should clear it up with her to see if it was really an odd situation or not.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Maybe she was drunk?

I'm not looking for you guys to answer why she called me that late/early, I'm just trying to see if you guys find it odd as well..

I think you're over thinking this..no I don't find it odd.

maybe you should call her or text her up instead of asking the ntgods

She possibly wanted someone to talk to. If thats the case, she has issues going on and no friends to confide in. She can destroy your world with her problems if you get too deep and show you care. Theres also the possibility she got in a fight with her bf and wanted to retaliate by calling you for attention.
If you feel a bad vibe from her its for a reason. Stay away

Back
Top Bottom