Niketalk, let me know if you find this female behavior a little odd

...she wanted to know where you got ur skirt from...ODD???
laugh.gif

She probably wants to add you to her rotation

If you're looking for exclusivity, look elsewhere

This happened to me before, it's most likely she was drunk and checking up if you went to another girl's house. 

A lot of you dudes aren't seeing the big picture, we JUST MET, this is THE FIRST CALL..If we were already cool and been talking and she called me up at 4 AM then whatever, it wouldn't be weird..But the fact is the first time this girl ever calls me is at 4 am, that's kind of off...I'm not looking for random @$*%$+ to smash, that's not my MO..So the 4 AM call is a red flag..Call it over thinking, but it's just being aware..

How old are you? Who cares how long you've known her. She was obviously drunk dialing and wanted an intimate encounter.
Edit. I didnt know you were looking for wifey. 

The answer is she wanted a bootycall.  It's your turn to call her at 4AM and see if she's down.

There is no other reasons for someone you just met to call you at 4 in the morning other than she was drunk or wanted to smash. Most situations it's both

Whatever you do, don't talk to her and figure it out.  Make lots of assumptions and ask for help from internet strangers that don't know either of you.  That'll get you the truth.

She was probably going to ask you to come get her from some drama or some bull... I'd ask her why she called so late. If it's drama, drop it.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

I met this girl and we exchanged numbers, so the following day I wake up and I see a missed call at 4 AM, and it's from shorty..I found that a little strange, like why would you even call someone for the first time at 4 AM? I know half of the responses are going to be "she wanted the D" but thinking with a mature mind state, I'm not just looking for something to smash, that just struck me as real odd..Am I over reacting about this?

Don't know how late you were out but here is how it went: you all exchanged phone numbers, you both left the spot seperately but earlier that night she called dude that she really wanted to hang out/see that night. On her way home after dropping off her homegirl she tried to call dude but hit your number instead. It was a mistake bro

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Whatever you do, don't talk to her and figure it out.  Make lots of assumptions and ask for help from internet strangers that don't know either of you.  That'll get you the truth.
This.

OP you sound.... She don't care if you out here with a glass slipper. I'm assuming she was drunk, or wanted a quickie. If you find alcohol consumption, and sexual relations odd then I guess. I don't even see what you trying to get out of this thread, not everyone is saving themselves for marriage, and again this is all assumption since you aint have the heart to simply ask the chick. 

Back
Top Bottom