Niketalk Men. Could you do it?

I have been following the "What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village" thread. It got me thinking. Fellas, your girl or wife is rich/famous. All signs point to her cheating on you, in questionable situations or she's actually cheating. Redundant but covers just about everything :lol:

Would you stay with her and why? Could you throw away your self worth just to continue living a lifestyle of not having to worry about money?

Last edited:
If I was in Robert Pattinson's shoes and Kristen Stewart cheated, I would run right back to her. She's two hot.
I wouldn't really though. How can I ever trust her again.

If I was in Robert Pattinson's shoes and Kristen Stewart cheated, I would run right back to her. She's two hot.
I wouldn't really though. How can I ever trust her again.
My thought is the complete opposite, she's :x 0]

But if there were kids involved and it was a one time thing then maybe yes, if not I would have to cancel er.

Last edited:
That's a tough question... before a few year ago I would have said hell yeah, but now I don't think I could.

I would want that family thing.

I have a friend who owns his own business and he be always cheating and his girl knows, but she stays with him because his business make good money and she's taken care of.

I know for a fact that she rather the abuse, yeah he's a little abusive, than him cheating on her though.

When she first started to find out she kind of like was like whatever and was thinking to get revenge on him by doing the same thing, but then he was going to kick her out and/or stop spending on her if she did. He basically said he's the breadwinner and he wants to have his fun... he takes care of her and she, nor her friends, will know who any of the women are and she has to accept and deal with it or hit the curb.

At first she was tight and was threatening to do all kinds of stuff, but then she knew he could find another bad chick easily because of all the money he has and he's a gym dude so he's got a really good body too.

So she stuck with it and they fought a lot, but I see as time goes by she looks like she's had enough and wants to start a family and not have to deal with the headache of their relationship.

First my friend was discreet about his cheating, but nowadays he's pretty loose with it and doesn't care because he knows he's got it like that and he'll find some other chick in no time if she leaves or cheats on him. Matter of fact I've seen him with way badder girls than his main girl, but she was with him for a minute and he loves her but he's successful, got money, clothes, whips with rims, 3 bikes and he's going to have his fun.

Every friday afternoon he's picking up one of his whips from the detail shop and just cruising and hitting up spots for chicks :lol:

Yes... I know not one damb given... and this is pretty much what you guys would say is acting a boss :lol:

Eh, it takes a mature GROWN man to support his woman through her athletic endeavors. While you are worried about her drinking basketball juice you should be worried about supporting her through her events. Only an insecure and immature little boy would worry about his woman having sex with other athletes. There is more to life than that. It isn't that serious.

Eh, it takes a mature GROWN man to support his woman through her athletic endeavors. While you are worried about her drinking basketball juice you should be worried about supporting her through her events. Only an insecure and immature little boy would worry about his woman having sex with other athletes. There is more to life than that. It isn't that serious.
-KSteezy

-KSteezy

Yeah Steezy must of hacked DC's account, or he's being sarcastic.

So the love of your life is more than likely cheating on you. But its more important to support them through their sporting event?

You know what DC, I'm just going to go buy me a new sarcasm meter because its broke. Right?

Putting In Work

Is she uneducated or something? Don't tell me she likes the care free lifestyle THAT much.

Last edited:

-KSteezy

lakers-Kobe-Bryant-and-Lamar-Odom-sweet-moments-nba-funny-photos-2012.jpg

friendzone-subway.jpg

Does it matter what sport you play? Will the bad chicks care if you play badminton or ping pong? I'm trying to hook up with some of those volleyball players.

Could you throw away your self worth just to continue living a lifestyle of not having to worry about money?
nah man....too much pride...and plus, when you date one rich woman...they introduce you to many other rich women....

Being serious, I would never let another human hand me everything, and if that person happened to be my wife or girl who was cheating best believe she would come back to a very empty house.

I have been following the "What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village" thread. It got me thinking. Fellas, your girl or wife is rich/famous. All signs point to her cheating on you, in questionable situations or she's actually cheating. Redundant but covers just about everything :lol:
Would you stay with her and why? Could you throw away your self worth just to continue living a lifestyle of not having to worry about money?

As long as I marry her in Cali, get to keep half or more post divorce, and get to do my own thing I'd be cool with it.

It wouldn't be a real marriage, just an arrangement. I'd find my real wife after (or during..)

If it's wife...I'm leaving with half. If it's just gf....I'm staying and having friends with benefits also. If i get caught and she leaves....so be it.

Back
Top Bottom