Niketalk Problems?

NTers
I've come across a problem when trying to open threads or different pages in threads. When I click on them nothing in the thread is there to see. No responses, pics, nothing. I've tried Chrome and Firefox. Anybody else having this problem?

It's been happening a lot lately but sometimes doesn't happen at all.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Makes a thread about the latest foams, gets called a hypebeast #niketalkproblems
laugh.gif

Post a listing on the buy and sell forum but forget to write exact date next to SN, thread gets locked. #niketalkproblems

Originally Posted by iYen

Makes a thread about the latest foams, gets called a hypebeast #niketalkproblems
laugh.gif

Post a listing on the buy and sell forum but forget to write exact date next to SN, thread gets locked. #niketalkproblems

creates a girl problem thread with a picture, NT detects create more girl problems #Niketalkproblems

It happens to me too.

You have to click on a previous page then click next page until you reach the last response.

I've been going in threads with like 13 pages but the last response will be on page 11 or so.

The main problem is that the parameters of the flux capac...

*sees the name DeadsetAce*

*glances at the new, non-Yankee avatar below the name DeadsetAce*

Originally Posted by iYen

laugh.gif

yet someone had a tag whose date was a month old and the post gets approved

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

It happens to me too.

You have to click on a previous page then click next page until you reach the last response.

I've been going in threads with like 13 pages but the last response will be on page 11 or so.

I was wondering why this was happening.

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

It happens to me too.

word! i hate that this is happening, %@*@# frustrating.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

It happens to me too.

word! i hate that this is happening, %@*@# frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom