Niketalk, School Me On Investment Banks Vol. What is your money doing?

I'm looking into opening a savings

I make min. wage but I don't spend a lot.  I would like my money to make me money so the question is:

Which bank do you have a savings account with?  Pros and Cons? & additional comments would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

I'm looking into opening a savings

I make min. wage but I don't spend a lot.  I would like my money to make me money so the question is:

Which bank do you have a savings account with?  Pros and Cons? & additional comments would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Do you not read the news? Stay far away from Investment Banks. Whole US Financial Sector is down right disgusting. Watch the movie "Inside Job" and bring your money to your local credit union.

Do you not read the news? Stay far away from Investment Banks. Whole US Financial Sector is down right disgusting. Watch the movie "Inside Job" and bring your money to your local credit union.

IB's are different from commercial banks (notwithstanding that some have become bank holding companies).

With the way rates are right now I'd say just hold your savings in cash.

IB's are different from commercial banks (notwithstanding that some have become bank holding companies).

With the way rates are right now I'd say just hold your savings in cash.

I know what you mean but technically they don't exist anymore. Everywhere interest rates are low. Look into an online savings acct (ex. ING, Etrade, USAA) or a credit union. I would stay away from the big banks (ex. Bank of America, Wells Fargo).

I know what you mean but technically they don't exist anymore. Everywhere interest rates are low. Look into an online savings acct (ex. ING, Etrade, USAA) or a credit union. I would stay away from the big banks (ex. Bank of America, Wells Fargo).

i'm confused OP. Are you looking to put your money (minimal amount of money right?) into a savings account...or are you looking to invest the money?

i'm confused OP. Are you looking to put your money (minimal amount of money right?) into a savings account...or are you looking to invest the money?

Back
Top Bottom