Niketalk, School me on Zyzz

For anyone wondering, yes Zyzz was on steroids, but that shouldn't discredit the amount of hard-work, discipline and HOURS he put into the gym. Combined with a highly strict diet as well. With or without steroids, his training and diet regimin was something to be respected. That, combined with godly genetics, muscle proportion, insertions and strirations. Even with steroids most people would not come close to his aesthetics.
Combined with the fact he was a sick kunt and truly enjoyed trolling people and getting yucky with the boys, dude was a fitness inspiration to a lot of people.

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Surprised NT Zyzz hasn't showed up in here
This 
laugh.gif
 Zyzz was just a real life troll, dude was ripped though.

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

Everyone in here is saying steroids were the reason for his transformation. A lot of what he achieved was all his own. Also, he died from an undiagnosed heart condition.

RIP ZYZZ
he admitted to using roids first off, and secondly roids are the reason for him being shredded, roids to a gym rat are like what an open note exam is to a nerd, they are already in shape/smart but in order to get a perfect physique/grade you use roids/notes, but you still need to work pretty hard in order to be shredded with roids

Originally Posted by arroz con POLO

YBD >>>>>>>> 
intredasting. anyone in this thread aware? 

will shoot 4k greens into your angus.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
1st post? Polo?
nerd.gif

i believe a driver ran a red light into his or his friends pick-up truck

i think i remember seeing a thread about that in the past when i got more into using my nt account.

Originally Posted by arroz con POLO

YBD >>>>>>>> 
intredasting. anyone in this thread aware? 

will shoot 4k greens into your angus.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Aware, and have peppered my angus.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Surprised NT Zyzz hasn't showed up in here
When that dude first joined this board he really trolled and tried to act like he was the real Zyzz.
But if you call him out on it now -he denies it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Frank Yang has better lifting stats

that dude is not human bruh
Yang is straight up comedy, but the guy is a %#%$$!! monster for his size.
eek.gif

For those saying it was all roids that made Zyzz as shredded as he was have probably never had a training regiment. Even with roids getting to his level would take straight up dedication and time. Even then most people would never achieve it.

Back
Top Bottom