Niketalk, School me on Zyzz

Misc takeover???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

Everyone in here is saying steroids were the reason for his transformation. A lot of what he achieved was all his own. Also, he died from an undiagnosed heart condition.

RIP ZYZZ
he admitted to using roids first off, and secondly roids are the reason for him being shredded, roids to a gym rat are like what an open note exam is to a nerd, they are already in shape/smart but in order to get a perfect physique/grade you use roids/notes, but you still need to work pretty hard in order to be shredded with roids
but Zyzz never was in shape or a gym rat...
steroids definitely help tremendously but you don't acquire that physique by just roids. His work ethic was probably topnotch.

I don't take roids because I don't agree with it but I'm not gonna discredit someone who does take them and legitimately put hard work into his lifestyle.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Surprised NT Zyzz hasn't showed up in here
When that dude first joined this board he really trolled and tried to act like he was the real Zyzz.
But if you call him out on it now -he denies it 
laugh.gif

my first post was me pretending to be him, that was it. everyone knew it was me after that post
laugh.gif
no point in lying the only thing i denied is that people said i was doing it the entire time when i wasnt

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

Everyone in here is saying steroids were the reason for his transformation. A lot of what he achieved was all his own. Also, he died from an undiagnosed heart condition.

RIP ZYZZ
he admitted to using roids first off, and secondly roids are the reason for him being shredded, roids to a gym rat are like what an open note exam is to a nerd, they are already in shape/smart but in order to get a perfect physique/grade you use roids/notes, but you still need to work pretty hard in order to be shredded with roids
but Zyzz never was in shape or a gym rat...
steroids definitely help tremendously but you don't acquire that physique by just roids. His work ethic was probably topnotch.

I don't take roids because I don't agree with it but I'm not gonna discredit someone who does take them and legitimately put hard work into his lifestyle.

The test definitely accelerated the process.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man keep all that misc lingo on misc. $!$# is corny.
Exactly. 
Side note, how can yall say its genetics when he used to be scrawny like that. Had he not worked out and did roids he wouldnt have gotten ripped like that

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Exactly. 
Side note, how can yall say its genetics when he used to be scrawny like that. Had he not worked out and did roids he wouldnt have gotten ripped like that
Not everyone has their muscles define like that when they do work out. No one is gonna grow up without working out bein ripped like that so when he did start workin out he looked ripped like that

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Exactly. 
Not everyone has their muscles define like that when they do work out. No one is gonna grow up without working out bein ripped like that so when he did start workin out he looked ripped like that
Oh ok I get it, but in just two years though?

Back
Top Bottom