NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Need to pick up a couple more things for my elf and I'll be shipping it east later in the week

Mine will be shipped to the LA area tomorrow
nerd.gif

[QUOTE url="/t/571499/niketalk-secret-santa-2013-vol-we-miss-you-cinco-emails-sent-respond-asap/630#post_19288340"]
Mine will be shipped to the LA area tomorrow
:nerd:
[/quote]

LA as in west coast. not the dutty dutty south :lol:

:nerd: again to my elf the first package was meant to come second but be patient

I will also be shipping Wednesday at the latest via USPS Priority so my elf's gifts will arrive in H-Town no later than the weekend. I actually put some thought into the gifts. Feel like I did a good job 
wink.gif

I will also be shipping later this week.

Someone in the SE will be getting a package this weekend/early next week...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
ok bay area nt fambs. i finally got your gift out. one gift from ur list and one gift i think u gon like.

hopefully u like it. straight from the source so it wont be wrapped or nothing. sorry im late

Got home extra late tonight with this waiting for me! Your letter was funny cause you live around the corner from DC, but you kept saying you don't know what people wear lol. 574's are the perfect chillin everyday shoe, and the crewneck is just what I needed for the winter. Not sure who to thank.. you didn't put your NT name and I dont wanna put your government name out there lol but THANKS!

Last edited:
Got home extra late tonight with this waiting for me! Your letter was funny cause you live around the corner from DC, but you kept saying you don't know what people wear lol. 574's are the perfect chillin everyday shoe, and the crewneck is just what I needed for the winter. Not sure who to thank.. you didn't put your NT name and I dont wanna put your government name out there lol but THANKS!

glad you liked it buddy. i swear i don't know what people wear haha...shoulda just got you an rg3 jersey since he's the cowboys favorite player these days.

Going to send my elf his gift today. Been crazy at work! Hopefully he likes it because this dude was hard to shop for and he didnt give a real in depth description.

I also just realized I am getting a little something something in the mail too... Giving is unreal! Receiving is cool too but doesnt beat knowing you hooking a NTer up! :smokin8)

Last thing you needed was another fitted ElijahDukes lol. Great gifts all around so far fellas, keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom