NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

glad there's a decent turnout now. there weren't too many names when i signed up. still expected more though. i used to always miss these threads somehow and was always pissed when i did.

I'll participate in my own way this year. There's a couple of NTers that I've made a connection with this year. Think I'll just do a lil research and send them both something.

Crazy part is I didn't think they were gunna blow up like they did, would've tried to get a pair for myself. But I know Brandon enjoyed them and is a good guy. Just wonder if he got his usual second pair :nerd:

Greatly appreciated.

Never was able to track down a 2nd pair. Those things really took off...

I haven't been posting much but did it last year and just sent an email. Hopefully I can still get in, if not I'll catch it next year.

I never got my email. been doing it the last two years faithfully. kinda mad i didn't get an email...

Got the email and sent it back. Can't wait to get my elf, I'm all giddy. Thanks again Ecook, I think you should do a questionnaire as a public post (other than address) so we can get you something.

Just sent mine in, my bad I sent 2, the first one is incomplete so u can trash it, the second one is the real deal

Back
Top Bottom