NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Havent started shopping either. I will start picking things up this weekend probably.

I dont think I ever shipped my stuff that early, but my gifts have always gotten to my elf  before the 25th

Just scooped a couple little gifts for my elf.

You guys doing a bunch of small things or a few medium priced?

Ight, My elf should be good.... I really sent a NTer type gift. 

Check me off the list, mark as shipped  playboy -

Left off the tracking #, as it gives away a members address. 
[table][tr][td]
Tracking Number:
[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Delivery Date / Time:
[/td][td]
26-November-2013 / 7:23 PM
[/td][/tr][/table]
Delivery Location Left At: OFFICE
Signed by: ACOSTA

Shipment Detail

-Fresh 

Just realized i left my House address for shipping which isnt to good of an idea especially around holiday time since noone would be home to receive it. 

If the person who has me did not ship yet Please can you ship to my office.

1800 JFK Blvd #604, Philadelphia, PA 19103

If already shipped please disregard this. Thank You

damn man i keep going through my elf's letter
and not really any useful info
i been stalking his post all the way up until last year and still kinda no idea what dude wants????
he didnt list any music he likes BUT i seen him in a specific thread about a rapper
thinking of maybe getting an album or two
MAYBE a movie as well but dude didnt even say what movies he likes either
i need help guys
would it be wrong for me to just buy a few things without even trippin off his questionairre cause its kinda bare bones

i been stalking his post all the way up until last year and still kinda no idea what dude wants????
he didnt list any music he likes BUT i seen him in a specific thread about a rapper
i need help guys
would it be wrong for me to just buy a few things without even trippin off his questionairre cause its kinda bare bones[/quote]

When all else fails.. send this View media item 190417

Last edited:
i need help guys
would it be wrong for me to just buy a few things without even trippin off his questionairre cause its kinda bare bones
I guess pick up  whatever or  maybe some sporting tickets for the cheap in his city or something from Cali. Its a sneaker forum so we all have common interest somewhere. 

i need help guys

When all else fails.. send this View media item 190417:lol:
i swear that pic NEVER gets old

I put what I wanted in big bold letters, there should be no doubt what I wanted from the questionnaire

i need help guys

I guess pick up  whatever or  maybe some sporting tickets for the cheap in his city or something from Cali. Its a sneaker forum so we all have common interest somewhere. 
:lol: i checked and the CHEAPEST tickets when they are playing the most sorriest team is 80.00 bucks :lol:
Welp im a have to be creative

Last edited:
Little more about me
Love Olive Garden
Like rite aid ice cream
Huge lakers fan
Huge chargers fan
Hate going to the movies cause I crash out lol
Love spending time with my kids

Damn I was on it this year....

Just ordered my gift and it should be there in 5-6 days....X mas is coming early for one of you guys....

I also ordered a card online because I forgot a gift message and will be arriving soon after...

somebody bout to scream like the kid in the video who got the super nintendo ahahahah

ENJOY ELF!!!

i need help guys
i need help guys

If you don't know what to buy, just go to thisiswhyimbroke.com and order a few things that make you say: "damn, I need that!"

Can't go wrong with something they don't know they want/need until they have it..

My elf is going to feel like a little kid on Christmas. Can't wait to get it shipped.

Edit - I don't know why it quoted you twice...

Last edited:
I put my parents house as my mailing address as I'm having problems with the mail over here at my condo, and I think I got something from my Santa. Moms said there was a package from MLB there and I ain't order nuttin from there. Bout to go see it son when we got to their house for lunch today....

Just got the email saying my elf's gift was shipped....

On it's way to NOR CAL....should be there by next Friday...

Anyone interested in joining as a late addition or as a possible backup for a deadbeat please pm me ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom