NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

I just realized I never received an e-mail back with an elf. I hope I wasn't left out this year - I've been doing this since the first year. Shot an e-mail to ECook and the NTSS addy. :rolleyes

Once you ship do u provide a tracking #?

Can't remember if I did it last year :lol:

Last edited:
Going Black Friday shopping for the first time ever. All for my elf 
nthat.gif

Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Old Navy, Gamestop, Sports Authority all within a 1 mle radius ftw.

ordered my other gift for my elf earlier this morning. not even sure it's what he'll like, but I hope so.

will ship out once everything gets here.

Gifts ordered, shipped straight to Indiana , enjoy! :smokin

Damn, I wanted a repeat santa!

Shopping for elf now & went to re-read his questionnaire. I over-looked one detail and completely threw me off with what I was going to get elfy. :smh: :lol: Welp, need a new game plan. Or should I stick to the original and hope elfy loves it? :nerd:

Last edited:
:nerd:
Gifts ordered, shipped straight to Indiana , enjoy!
smokin.gif

Damn, I wanted a repeat santa!

Shopping for elf now & went to re-read his questionnaire. I over-looked one detail and completely threw me off with what I was going to get elfy.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Welp, need a new game plan. Or should I stick to the original and hope elfy loves it?
nerd.gif

Bro im in Indiana too :nerd:

-Fresh

Will b gettin my elf a gifts this weekend or next..we live in the same area so I'm not worried about postal deliveries :tongue:

ordered the gifts....should receive/ship it this week or next next hope he likes it...hope its the right one too

Last edited:
what are your thought on gifts in terms of:

1 really good gift that is $70-100 bucks (expensive clothes that caters to their interest) or smaller gifts in that range? I feel like my gift is not enough but it is on the more expensive side!

My elf my get his gifts a little late depending on when I get back home but they will come.

Been crazy with work so haven't been able to go all out like I usually do.

But at least I got my elf exactly what he asked for lol

Got a few gifts out the way, still feel like I should get one more thing though. Not sure what it is but my gift still doesn't feel complete.

My elf will get some nice things, and they will head to NY during the week when I go back to work

Are you going to be posting the late addition list? I just want to make sure I'm not the only one who signed up as a late addition. 
glasses.gif

^You aren't there's about 12 people who did. I should have my last gift tomorrow then will ship out sometime after that.

Ecook repost your questionnaire. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom