NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Forgot to mention, Rhode Island NTer should be expecting something by the end of the week.

Shipped to my Elf via USPS Priority today.
It's going out to Canada, hopefully it gets there in time.

Sorry for procrastinating. :frown:

Man let me go to the store so I can ship some of my elf stuff off. Need to figure out how im going to ship the items tho

To my elf.  I see on here everyday, thinking when somebody ships to your area, you think its going to you.  Well, I received your second gift, and your third is on the way, so most likely its going to be shipped mid week.

Shipped to my Elf via USPS Priority today.
It's going out to Canada, hopefully it gets there in time.

Sorry for procrastinating. :frown:

PLZ BE ME PLZ BE PLZ BE ME! :D just kidding

ahahaha,

great gifts guys! It's quite funny how people can be to those whom they have never met but share a common bond on something as dumb as a internet website!

1 gift got shipped today.

Another with 2 items in it will be shipped tomorrow. (received the one today i was waiting for)

Last 2 wont be shipped till after christmas, since i wont be receiving it till than ( sorry?) but atleast i do have 3 coming to you before Christmas.

CA be on the look out

1 gift got shipped today.

Another with 2 items in it will be shipped tomorrow. (received the one today i was waiting for)

Last 2 wont be shipped till after christmas, since i wont be receiving it till than ( sorry?) but atleast i do have 3 coming to you before Christmas.

CA be on the look out

:nerd:

Shipped out something to Canada on Friday the 13th. Hope it reaches you, I'm like Stan when it comes to writing addresses on letters.

I wonder if my SS got their package already. I lost ze receipt with ze tracking info so I don't know. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom