NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

All I can say its that I am extremely grateful and I couldn't have asked for a more thoughtful gift.. especially since  I got a deadbeat last year...

Oscar from Waco! Show yourself! this ones for you.

1. Arian Foster Shirt

2.Baylor Bears shirt

3. Xbox live Card

4. Baylor Bears Sticker

5. Protein Powder

To my dude purplenurple1414 thanks for the vinyl records, now I have to invest in a record player or something lol. I'll try and post pics later

Last edited:
If ur not in THIS SS, please don't post in here about a different one or PM me about it.

Glad everyone is enjoying it :smokin

Last edited:
@a blinkin -

I'm glad you liked the gifts, man!

I didn't know when I bought the bottles of whiskey that it was illegal to ship, lol. I boxed it up and you could hear liquid sloshing around from like 3 feet away.
laugh.gif
I had to open it back up and mask the sound...

The animal crackers and rubber band gun were because you said you were a big kid at heart.

Don't share that Lagavulin 16! That's one of the bottles that gets hidden from friends!

I own a bullet pen from them and after seeing that pen, I had to order one for myself. It's beautiful. I almost didn't send it!
laugh.gif

I hope the shirt fits. It looked really small for a M...

NO PIC OF THE NT CARD?!?!

PS - Those cheese kurls > Cheetos....

Merry Christmas man!

Last edited:
Got home to 2 packages, one is something I know I ordered and the other came from China so I assume it's from my SS. It says poster on it and is in a tube, so I'm guessing its a pair of shoes.

I'd prefer to wait for Christmas day to open it. Thanks SS, hopefully once I open it ill know who it came from .

To my late elf in a land that shares a name with a recent AJ Retro release, package dropped off and scheduled to arrive Tuesday. Be on the lookout.

Also, huge shout to Fernando in CA for the sweet *%# track jacket- Just in time for a hopeful playoff run :smokin Super cool gift and crazy thing is, I had looked at that very jacket quite recently at Richards sporting Goods. Merry Xmas to you and yours. Am sure its beautiful in Cali right now. Enjoy!

View media item 702058

To my late elf in a land that shares a name with a recent AJ Retro release, package dropped off and scheduled to arrive Tuesday. Be on the lookout.

Also, huge shout to Fernando in CA for the sweet *%# track jacket- Just in time for a hopeful playoff run :smokin Super cool gift and crazy thing is, I had looked at that very jacket quite recently at Richards sporting Goods. Merry Xmas to you and yours. Am sure its beautiful in Cali right now. Enjoy!

View media item 702058

Glad you liked it, asked my boy what he would wear being he is a die hard packers fan. As for the Cali weather it's cold and raining. Merry Christmas and happy new yr to you and your fam.

Got home to 2 packages, one is something I know I ordered and the other came from China so I assume it's from my SS. It says poster on it and is in a tube, so I'm guessing its a pair of shoes.

I'd prefer to wait for Christmas day to open it. Thanks SS, hopefully once I open it ill know who it came from .

Wow I didn't even get an update saying the package was delivered that's the one item that I was told would arrive after Christmas.

That's just something little nothing major figured you like it after what you put in the questionnaire.

Another item should be delivered the 20th and tomorrow I got a package being sent out with few more items in it.

Merry Christmas fam enjoy your holidays !

hey buddy! got the package a few days ago at my parents house, but just opened it up today! would post pics, but i don't have my phone with me. definitely not good for my diet but it's the holidays so oh well haha. thanks a lot man gonna enjoy everything starting this weekend. merry christmas!!!

My man, I'm glad you like it. Aloha and Merry Christmas doe!

P.S. Take pictures when you can!

:nthat:

Wow I didn't even get an update saying the package was delivered that's the one item that I was told would arrive after Christmas.

That's just something little nothing major figured you like it after what you put in the questionnaire.

Another item should be delivered the 20th and tomorrow I got a package being sent out with few more items in it.

Merry Christmas fam enjoy your holidays !
thanks santa @xxpizzo.

will wait til after christmas to open the gifts. 

appreciate it. 

View media item 701748
All I can say its that I am extremely grateful and I couldn't have asked for a more thoughtful gift.. especially since  I got a deadbeat last year...
View media item 701757

Oscar from Waco! Show yourself! this ones for you.

1. Arian Foster Shirt
2.Baylor Bears shirt
3. Xbox live Card
4. Baylor Bears Sticker
5. Protein Powder
Glad you like it man! I initially intended to get you some soccer stuff but those sites look extra sketchy :lol:. Also had to give you a feel of our #BaylorNation :tongue:

In all seriousness, I wish you and your fam a Merry Christmas and happy holidays. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom