NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

My elfs gifts have been delivered!!! Ridgefield Park, NJ... I apologize for not wrapping or not sending a card..it's been a crazy month.. Hope u enjoy them

....just shipped 2 more packages to Brooklyn

Was there a bday gift included head this way

giphy.gif

I received this but I don't know who its from. :nerd:
I appreciate it :pimp:

View media item 700575View media item 700576

By the way my elf should be getting his gift on Monday

glad you liked it! you should've received 3 packages, but the humidor was definitely the big one. of course, @SoleWoman had to show me up by getting her elf one with NT engraved on it!! lol

btw, my santa was @Nawzlew... will post pics of the gifts shortly. thanks for the shirt and walking dead / game of thrones figures!

Still waiting for the delivery man!

Just happy to be part of this! even if i get some sick socks, i'd still be happy!

Last edited:
@a blinkin
-

I'm glad you liked the gifts, man!

I didn't know when I bought the bottles of whiskey that it was illegal to ship, lol. I boxed it up and you could hear liquid sloshing around from like 3 feet away. :lol: I had to open it back up and mask the sound...

The animal crackers and rubber band gun were because you said you were a big kid at heart.

Don't share that Lagavulin 16! That's one of the bottles that gets hidden from friends!

I own a bullet pen from them and after seeing that pen, I had to order one for myself. It's beautiful. I almost didn't send it! :lol:

I hope the shirt fits. It looked really small for a M...

NO PIC OF THE NT CARD?!?!

PS - Those cheese kurls > Cheetos....

Merry Christmas man!

tree4twenty tree4twenty This whole time I've been PM'ing Ecook808 :lol:

Hey man I really appreciated everything but I didn't fine a card. I haven't thrown anything away and I literally just emptied the box again. Where'd you put it?

But hey I just wanted to say thank you man. I really wasn't expecting anything like this. I didn't even think the package was for me when I first saw it. :wow: Real feels when I was sorting through the stuff. To think someone who I never even met could be so kind and generous... It was definitely a warming thought.

I can't say thank you enough. I'm truly grateful to call you my NT family. I hope the holidays brings you and your loved ones nothing but happiness. May every gift you receive bring you as much joy as yours did for me. :nthat:

Too often do folks on this site say "hit my PM", but I'm being sincere. If there's anything I can ever help out with and it's within my means, I got you man. Happy holidays.

Last edited:
To my elf. Seen you posted today. And believe me your gift is on the way. By either Monday or Tuesday. With what I paid in shipping, your delivery driver better sing you the fruity pebbles Christmas jingle, lol. I didn't leave you a note, because I was miffed on what to say, plus i reread your letter and had buyers remorse. Also your third gift arrived so I'm gonna ship that out tomorrow. Hope you enjoy. Please post pics so I know you got it.

But, shout out to my santa @jfmartimcdandruff
View media item 703777
My gifts are f'n awesome. Really love the apron/hat set, as well the mag and scarf. Had kind of a suck day at work, but coming home to this made me feel better. Loved the note too. (Champion flavor, lol). Big thanks to you my #nt brethren. And a happy holidays as well.

Kinda wish I knew my elfs fav sports teams but who posts in music mostly and I'm on mobile so I can't recall look up his past posts :wow:

:wow:

To my elf. Seen you posted today. And believe me your gift is on the way. By either Monday or Tuesday. With what I paid in shipping, your delivery driver better sing you the fruity pebbles Christmas jingle, lol. I didn't leave you a note, because I was miffed on what to say, plus i reread your letter and had buyers remorse. Also your third gift arrived so I'm gonna ship that out tomorrow. Hope you enjoy. Please post pics so I know you got it.

But, shout out to my santa @jfmartimcdandruff
View media item 703777
My gifts are f'n awesome. Really love the apron/hat set, as well the mag and scarf. Had kind of a suck day at work, but coming home to this made me feel better. Loved the note too. (Champion flavor, lol). Big thanks to you my #nt brethren. And a happy holidays as well.

Awesome! Glad you liked it especially that apron, which will indeed bring out the championship flavor trust ! :pimp:

Happy holidays!

tree4twenty tree4twenty This whole time I've been PM'ing Ecook808 :lol:

Hey man I really appreciated everything but I didn't fine a card. I haven't thrown anything away and I literally just emptied the box again. Where'd you put it?

But hey I just wanted to say thank you man. I really wasn't expecting anything like this. I didn't even think the package was for me when I first saw it. :wow: Real feels when I was sorting through the stuff. To think someone who I never even met could be so kind and generous... It was definitely a warming thought.

I can't say thank you enough. I'm truly grateful to call you my NT family. I hope the holidays brings you and your loved ones nothing but happiness. May every gift you receive bring you as much joy as yours did for me. :nthat:

Too often do folks on this site say "hit my PM", but I'm being sincere. If there's anything I can ever help out with and it's within my means, I got you man. Happy holidays.

@a blinkin

No problem, man. My wife say I'm too generous lol.

I'm just glad everything made it in 1 piece.

The card was taped to the piece of cardboard that I laid on top to protect the shirt from a knife cutting the tape. I taped it there so it would be the first thing you seen. :lol:

I don't know how I missed the typo on the last line. :smh:

If you can't find it, I'll send another. Damn vistaprint made me order 10....

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
No problem, man. My wife say I'm too generous lol.

I'm just glad everything made it in 1 piece.

The card was taped to the piece of cardboard that I laid on top to protect the shirt from a knife cutting the tape. I taped it there so it would be the first thing you seen. :lol:

I don't know how I missed the typo on the last line. :smh:

If you can't find it, I'll send another. Damn vistaprint made me order 10....

Merry Christmas!

Couldn't even get a shout for sending ur PM???

:smh:

Part of the late SS.

Fedex has the package in Canton, PA... it's supposed to go to Canton, OH... My elf's present may be delayed. It was supposed to arrive on the 17th by 8PM. 
mean.gif

Part of the late SS.

Fedex has the package in Canton, PA... it's supposed to go to Canton, OH... My elf's present may be delayed. It was supposed to arrive on the 17th by 8PM. 
mean.gif
Just spoke to Amazon and they are going to re ship it to arrive on Monday.

Man I'm jelly, I wish I could of participated , money is tight. Last year I couldn't participate because I was in a program, didn't eem get to be with my family. This year I'll be with my family but it's different.... I lost my brother AND dog this year, count me in for next year and I promise I will send. No deadbeat here. I find this thread amazing, amazing gifts so far, I'd love to see everyone's package, we are like one big family :smokin :pimp: :smokin :pimp: , as long as there's a NT there's gonna be a Mac. I been here since almost the beginning n I'll be browsing NT till I'm a old man. Srs. Keep it up fellas I'm floored by some of you guys going over the top for your NT fam. Thanks to browsing the last 10 pages I am now feeling happy rather then upset that I feel like a only child when I had a perfectly fine big brother. Kudos to y'all.

Thanks for the gift Suberzat1, I appreciated the gift homie. Gonna start drinking them tonight :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
View media item 704455
I sent a package to VA, it should get there on Monday. But also expect another package hopefully a couple of days after Christmas, I'm hoping that item gets delivered to me today. Sorry bout that bruh

Thanks for the gift Suberzat1, I appreciated the gift homie. Gonna start drinking them tonight :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
View media item 704455
I sent a package to VA, it should get there on Monday. But also expect another package hopefully a couple of days after Christmas, I'm hoping that item gets delivered to me today. Sorry bout that bruh

My mans bought a 4 pack of bigfoot and kept 1 :lol:

(smart move)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom