NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

I really hope my elf gets his gift by Christmas, they told me that he should have received it by Friday last week, but it's Monday and all it says on the tracking that it's in Transit.

happy holidays, nt! i've been away from home and am stuck up north in the winter weather for the next few days, maybe weeks! will post as soon as i return! shout out to aepps! merry christmas, guy! glad you enjoy the treats!

merry christmas to all the elves and santas!

To my Santa, if my gift hasn't arrived by Christmas I'd really appreciate it if you could give me the tracking number so I can keep up with it and call who I need to. No hard feelings, it's the thought that matters.

lucky son of a *****. use that GC to buy tube socks for your new movies
  Nike socks for fapping though? 
laugh.gif

[QUOTE url="/t/571499/niketalk-secret-santa-2013-vol-we-miss-you-cinco-emails-sent-respond-asap/1020#post_19390169"]
lucky son of a *****. use that GC to buy tube socks for your new movies

Nike socks for fapping though? :lol:
[/quote]

You havent lived until you've blown your load into elite socks

Just got the package! Thanks so much bro. I've never seen the movie so am pumped to pop it in my new theatre in my building and the shirt fits great even as a large! LA STAND IP! Merry Christmas and a happy new year brother!
glad you liked it. i kind of kicked myself for not sending a greeting card though. merry christmas man.

Last edited:
My elf's present has been delivered to Canton, OH.
@iamsaikotic
Yes sir, gifts have arrived!!!!
Wife won't let me open til Christmas!!!!!

My wife did tell me that 2 packages came and in both boxes were the same items, was there an error? Let me know

@iamsaikotic
Yes sir, gifts have arrived!!!!
Wife won't let me open til Christmas!!!!!

My wife did tell me that 2 packages came and in both boxes were the same items, was there an error? Let me know

It was supposed to be there last Tuesday and when I asked them what happened they offered to resend it because they claimed Fedex lost the package. I guess Fedex found the original and delivered it anyway. Never had this happen before so I'm not sure if there are gong to be issues. Anyway, I hope you like the gifts man!

Back
Top Bottom