NIKETALK SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE 2016 Vol. Thanks Ecook

Going to send my SS' gifts out tomorrow :pimp:

Expecting one of two shipments this friday, shoutout to my SS :lol: :pimp:

My shipping says that my gift got delivered to my SS in Oregon. Didn't leave a screen name. So maybe he'll find out by looking here.

First off, I just want to say how much I appreciate Oinker34 as a NTer alone. He's been here with us since literally the very beginning of when NT was created! I remember interacting with him a number of times throughout the years, and he's a solid dude and very reputable NTer! A true OG.

With that being said, his gift to me did not disappoint!! Very pleased and lucky to have him as my secret santa! My wife loves going to Cavs games, this will surely make her happy as well!

View media item 2261652
View media item 2261653
Thank you! I will be PM'ing you here shortly to follow up on the Cavs tickets! What an amazing gift! Can't thank you enough!! And I'll definitely post pics of my daughter when she's here. And expect your package to arrive in 5-7 days sir, hope my gift to you meets the expectations your gift to me did!

First off, I just want to say how much I appreciate Oinker34 as a NTer alone. He's been here with us since literally the very beginning of when NT was created! I remember interacting with him a number of times throughout the years, and he's a solid dude and very reputable NTer! A true OG.

With that being said, his gift to me did not disappoint!! Very pleased and lucky to have him as my secret santa! My wife loves going to Cavs games, this will surely make her happy as well!

View media item 2261652
View media item 2261653
Thank you! I will be PM'ing you here shortly to follow up on the Cavs tickets! What an amazing gift! Can't thank you enough!! And I'll definitely post pics of my daughter when she's here. And expect your package to arrive in 5-7 days sir, hope my gift to you meets the expectations your gift to me did!

Im glad you enjoyed your gift! It was an absolute pleasure having you this year, and I'm glad fenixconnexion. fenixconnexion. was able to address the mix up and include me - was a blessing to have you as my elf! Thank you so much for the kind words, fam.

I will keep an eye out for your PM to take care of the tickets! Thank you for all you've done over the last decade and a half! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

View media item 2261652
View media item 2261653

Wow that's dope man I still got a pair of shoes for baby girl as wel

Finally shipped out my SS' gifts. Lansing, MI whaddup :D

As a note: I would not recommend posting tracking numbers in a public forum, as someone may be able to use it to find your SS' address. Just PM it.

Last edited:
Brooklyn I bought you one more thing I saw at the store :lol: good thing I held off shipping, going out tomorrow, you'll probably have it Tuesday the latest

Wish I participated this year! Can't wait for NT Secret Santa 2017 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom