NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

Came home to my gifts today. Thank you to my elf postup23 postup23 ! for the Niners and Kings gear. When I read the name I was like this looks familiar. Turns out we follow each other on instagram pawrus. Appreciate the gifts fam. This kings snapback is too :smokin :smokin . Will rock this hoody with pride smh at us this year :smh: . Hope you have a great one dude.

View media item 1314498

Be on the lookout Florida. Sent out today and should be there either mon or tues.

Huge Shouts out to @Oh YoU MaD  for my gifts.  Homie put a TON of thought into these. Got my son a Playhouse and even got me an autographed pic of my childhood crush Candace Cameron. Also not pictured is the Nike Gift card.

Much respect to you famb. I rarely ever shed a tear when opening xmas gifts but I legit had this moment..

tumblr_m8ich6yKbz1r0n9bmo1_250.gif

Thank you @Ecook0808  for running this, and thank you to everyone who was/is/will be participating in NTSS.  Its people like you guys that make me proud to be a part of this community.

:nerd: hope you like it
Wow! I was going to wait but was getting anxious anyway. I will open it when I get back. As for my elf I just figured out how to track Canadian packages and it looks like I chose the wrong shipping so your gift will not get there until the 29th. I will PM you your tracking #. I'm sorry.

View media item 1314509

Huge Shouts out to @Oh YoU MaD
 for my gifts.  Homie put a TON of thought into these. Got my son a Playhouse and even got me an autographed pic of my childhood crush Candace Cameron. Also not pictured is the Nike Gift card.

Much respect to you famb. I rarely ever shed a tear when opening xmas gifts but I legit had this moment..

Thank you @Ecook0808
 for running this, and thank you to everyone who was/is/will be participating in NTSS.  Its people like you guys that make me proud to be a part of this community.

No problem fam! Glad everyone is enjoying. Happy holidays.

Came home to my gifts today. Thank you to my elf postup23 postup23 ! for the Niners and Kings gear. When I read the name I was like this looks familiar. Turns out we follow each other on instagram pawrus. Appreciate the gifts fam. This kings snapback is too :smokin :smokin . Will rock this hoody with pride smh at us this year :smh: . Hope you have a great one dude.

View media item 1314498

Be on the lookout Florida. Sent out today and should be there either mon or tues.

Gladded you liked it fam. Be sure to check out the other two little items that were in the box wrapped it tissue paper.

Happy holidays man

Huge Shouts out to @Oh YoU MaD  for my gifts.  Homie put a TON of thought into these. Got my son a Playhouse and even got me an autographed pic of my childhood crush Candace Cameron. Also not pictured is the Nike Gift card.

Thank you @Ecook0808  for running this, and thank you to everyone who was/is/will be participating in NTSS.  Its people like you guys that make me proud to be a part of this community.
3543_original_kjTNh.gif

Im glad you liked your gifts bro, I didn't wanna get you sneakers you didn't like so I figured it was best for you to pick your own. 

You gotta post da Leather Socks(I didn't expect that smell when I ordered them
laugh.gif
) and the ski mask bro haha.

Houston, TX elf , Amazon telling me something delivered today. Wanted to make sure you got it. Part 1 of 3, hoping second one will get there before Xmas- part 3 may not be until after.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom