Niketalk, should i call her or text her?(pics obviously) update pg 6

that girl is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

So a girl who you JUST GOT HER NUMBER and indecisive about calling or texting gave you PICS already?
There's no viable explanation I would believe....

It's called FaceBook brah...(you know kids these days)  
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude was probably amped to bust out that .gif
Not really, it's just doesn't make sense if you use insight. Think about it, if I bagged a chick over facebook I already WON only reason I would need
the number is to call her when I arrive in front of her house to smash.

Like dude said "kids these days"...if OP has Iphone or Android and she friended him facebook mobile AUTOMATICALLY gives you their number in your phone contacts.
So what can he text with her on the phone that he can't say in a facebook inbox?

It doesn't makes sense, that's like making it to the playoffs as a STARTER then asking the coach can you play?
Like I said either he's a stalker or a liar, I'm not buying nothing else
real life...

all i hear is hate from you.
laugh.gif

(if you read the thread you'd know i didnt pull her off of facebook )
ur dumb as hell... so i cant get a girls name (first and last) go to face book to see if i can find her to post pics, while asking my question? cuz you know god damn well if i didnt have pics, all id be getting asked for is: PICs? pics or duck tales?

i provid pics and ur extra chromosome self is doubting me?
laugh.gif
   (i didnt add her on fb, i dont have an official one, had my boy look for her)

why would i lie in the first place, about me wondering if i should text her or call

only reason this question comes up is becasue of the last two times ive texted a chick, and because people now adays are more prone to text than call imo...
OH, okay you a young dude...sorry

When you ready to smash, text her a simple "Hey, It's breezylocks what you up to?"

If she says "who is this?" you not smashing cause you wasn't important enough to remember.

If she tells you exactly what's she doing, that means thats your cue to say "I want to see you TONIGHT"

If you're important she'll make time if you don't she's not interested..IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

WHEN YOU OVER THINK YOU LOSE...so instead of being on NT from them pics posted you need to be working on this.

and saying what Crank suggested is a bad idea for a "first text", you sound sex hungry and pre-planned...girls like un-prepared even when they fumble
it shows her you up for anything and can think on your feet, makes her feel safe. If you feed her cheese ball non sense like you're polishing up your game
she's gonna slow dead you.

So a girl who you JUST GOT HER NUMBER and indecisive about calling or texting gave you PICS already?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Not really, it's just doesn't make sense if you use insight. Think about it, if I bagged a chick over facebook I already WON only reason I would need

Like dude said "kids these days"...if OP has Iphone or Android and she friended him facebook mobile AUTOMATICALLY gives you their number in your phone contacts.
So what can he text with her on the phone that he can't say in a facebook inbox?

It doesn't makes sense, that's like making it to the playoffs as a STARTER then asking the coach can you play?
real life...

laugh.gif

ur dumb as hell... so i cant get a girls name (first and last) go to face book to see if i can find her to post pics, while asking my question? cuz you know god damn well if i didnt have pics, all id be getting asked for is: PICs? pics or duck tales?

laugh.gif

why would i lie in the first place, about me wondering if i should text her or call

only reason this question comes up is becasue of the last two times ive texted a chick, and because people now adays are more prone to text than call imo...

When you ready to smash, text her a simple "Hey, It's breezylocks what you up to?"

If she says "who is this?" you not smashing cause you wasn't important enough to remember.

If she tells you exactly what's she doing, that means thats your cue to say "I want to see you TONIGHT"

If you're important she'll make time if you don't she's not interested..IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

WHEN YOU OVER THINK YOU LOSE...so instead of being on NT from them pics posted you need to be working on this.

and saying what Crank suggested is a bad idea for a "first text", you sound sex hungry and pre-planned...girls like un-prepared even when they fumble
it shows her you up for anything and can think on your feet, makes her feel safe. If you feed her cheese ball non sense like you're polishing up your game
real life..
fasho, so you say text?
 na she saved the number for sure.

and how do you figure that if she tells me exactly whats shes doing, she wants to see me tonight?

and im not sex hungry but i want to pulverize her insides, shes
smokin.gif
imo

roll.gif
roll.gif

real life...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

real life..
fasho, so you say text?
 na she saved the number for sure.

and how do you figure that if she tells me exactly whats shes doing, she wants to see me tonight?

and im not sex hungry but i want to pulverize her insides, shes
smokin.gif
imo

Yeah just text her and be straight forward, you can even text "call me"

"Call me" seems stupid but  this is my ultimate ice breaker.
It's puts you in control from all spectrum

If she doesn't call, she's not interested or with somebody more important than YOU.

If she calls and ask "why would you text me to call you?"

Say that "you don't know, you thought she could been busy with her man or somebody more important that YOU"

Her next response will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about her. GURANTEED

If she doesn't call, she's not interested or with somebody more important than YOU.

Say that "you don't know, you thought she could been busy with her man or somebody more important that YOU"

Her next response will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about her. GURANTEED

Simp.  Your opinion and advice is invalid. Shush

just got a get together with this chick ive been trying to get with using that line
pimp.gif

crank comes good again.

say that "you don't know, you thought she could been busy with her man or somebody more important that YOU"

I always say something like this, really does get you ALL the info you need. 
pimp.gif

just got a get together with this chick ive been trying to get with using that line
pimp.gif

crank comes good again.

say that "you don't know, you thought she could been busy with her man or somebody more important that YOU"

I always say something like this, really does get you ALL the info you need. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

real life...
wow stockholm, thats dumb
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom