Another shmuck who just doesnt get it
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

dang just give your friends something to do and stop being a jerk

Another _____ who just doesnt get it
indifferent.gif
But who has time to be another grown %%+ man's hobby?

really tho
laugh.gif

its not my fault you dont have a life dude. go get on some broads or somethin
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

dang just give your friends something to do and stop being a jerk

Another shmuck who just doesnt get it
indifferent.gif

I mean.....Everyone is not going to feel the same way about you do about texting.

It does not make sense for you to say people don't get it when they don't agree with you. A lot of people don't mind texting, even if it is a wholeconversation.

If you don't want to text a conversation, than ignore the text messages. That's what anybody else would do. It's not like you HAVE to TEXT BACK.

laugh.gif

I don't get if you ignore the 2nd text what's the big deal. I always get those "hey wassup" text and if I'm doing something important orthat person isn't important they get the read and not reply. It really isn't that hard

The point isn't having unlimited text. The point is that when someone texts you, they should get to the point.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Niketalk > CLUB 29/27 WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!!!
laugh.gif
Stephanie Tanner: HOW RUDE!

If you don't want to text a conversation, than ignore the text messages. That's what anybody else would do. It's not like you HAVE to TEXT BACK
Im too nice not to text back. not texting back is like a slap in the face i feel
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

OP hates his friends. /thread.

Negative.

Oh my, someone actually understood what I was trying to say!!

The point isn't having unlimited text. The point is that when someone texts you, they should get to the point.

The point isn't having unlimited text. The point is that when someone texts you, they should get to the point

laugh.gif

If you don't want to text a conversation, than ignore the text messages. That's what anybody else would do. It's not like you HAVE to TEXT BACK
Im too nice not to text back. not texting back is like a slap in the face i feel
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Negative.

The point isn't having unlimited text. The point is that when someone texts you, they should get to the point

busterKeaton_stoneFace.jpg
/

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Negative.

busterKeaton_stoneFace.jpg
/

I know most (if not all) of you good folk have experienced this at one point or another.

One of your shmuck friends throws you a text simply saying "Hey" or "Yo."

I, naturally, reply back with a "Whats up?" or a "Whats going on?".

I dont mean those things as being friendly, I just want you to get to the point of your text.

Only to get this as a rebuttal "Nothing much. You?"

This is NOT ok. If someone is going to text you, it should be straight and to the point.

Niketalk: What part of the game is this?

Discuss.
I'm sorry that just made me laugh
roll.gif

i have this crazy stalker girl that dont even got a phone, using aim emails and yahoo emails to text message me, she actually sits there and refreshes her email to see if i respond
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

unlimited text ftw.

Back
Top Bottom