NikeTalk... What are you reading??

I'm just looking for some good books to read. I need some suggestions..

I'm open to anything really

I'm just looking for some good books to read. I need some suggestions..

I'm open to anything really

The Devil in the White City. (heard about it after the thread on here 
laugh.gif
) The book is 
pimp.gif
so far, after like 5 chapters.

Just finished The Zombie Survival Guide last week. Good, informational read that everyone should study and commit to memory.

The Devil in the White City. (heard about it after the thread on here 
laugh.gif
) The book is 
pimp.gif
so far, after like 5 chapters.

Just finished The Zombie Survival Guide last week. Good, informational read that everyone should study and commit to memory.

I'm reading Thomas Harris's books/the Hannibal series
Try to read on Red Dragon, i really liked that one, but the movie sucked.

I'm reading Thomas Harris's books/the Hannibal series
Try to read on Red Dragon, i really liked that one, but the movie sucked.

Originally Posted by Noskey

i tell people that and they look at me like im crazy
laugh.gif

and im not reading anything at this moment. but i did just finish reading the brief wondrous life of oscar wao for like the 3rd time. love the book even more every time i read it.

might pick up the devil in the white city tho

laugh.gif

and im not reading anything at this moment. but i did just finish reading the brief wondrous life of oscar wao for like the 3rd time. love the book even more every time i read it.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif

Word. I tried to tell my mom she better read that book so that we can save time when the gov't $$*#% up and lets a zombie get loose. But noooo, she has to think I'm joking
30t6p3b.gif

You wouldnt regret picking up The Devil... It's really detailed and in depth, and it's all true so everything about it is more amazing/gruesome.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif

Word. I tried to tell my mom she better read that book so that we can save time when the gov't $$*#% up and lets a zombie get loose. But noooo, she has to think I'm joking
30t6p3b.gif

You wouldnt regret picking up The Devil... It's really detailed and in depth, and it's all true so everything about it is more amazing/gruesome.

Back
Top Bottom