NikeTalk x ? Shoe Collab Vol. Let's Create A Pair of Kicks.

With the announcement of the Sole Collector Galaxy Rookies (GITD Pods), it got me thinking, what about a NikeTalk edition of a shoe? IMO, I think an Air Max collab would be dope (1, 90, 95). What do the rest of you guys think? Should it happen? Is it possible? If it's already been done/discussed before fill me in, but I think it would be cool for all of us to have input on a new shoe design or colorway.

Last edited:
Can we make it limited?

In order to be considered for a pair you have to RSVP on Twitter with a pic of you and your favorite celeb spending the day together. Then if they send you a dm, you have to rent an exotic car for the release day and wait in line with a bracelet that they give you

Can we make it limited?

In order to be considered for a pair you have to RSVP on Twitter with a pic of you and your favorite celeb spending the day together. Then if they send you a dm, you have to rent an exotic car for the release day and wait in line with a bracelet that they give you
Lol, word to the Paranormans. A member-exclusive concept would be dope though.

Would never work. 

If it did happen it would be exactly like the hat.

"I wear my Nt hat everywhere! #Represent"

"What lame wears a hat for an internet forum"

"They ain't make enough hats. I needed at least 3. One to rock, one to keep icy, and one to resell for double it's price."

Just replace the word hat with shoes.

1) Welcome to NT
2) People aren't heavily interested in shoes as they use to be...Well, in the General forum at least
3) ISS sucks, nobody cares about it. They're all about making money...NT aint bout dat life

Would never work. 

"They ain't make enough hats. I needed at least 3. One to rock, one to keep icy, and one to resell for double it's price."

Na not even on some fan boy ish, I'm saying just a pair of kicks we all have input on that we like, not some banner for NT promotion.

With NT being a forum that receives a great deal of respect/attention from the sneaker community, I think a collab would be well received.

But that would break the first rule....

i don't know who, or how anyone ever came up with that "rule"
but it has never been followed, just something people like to repeat...

i want to see some new NT shirts/logos

Last edited:
Method Man has already explained why there are no collabs. Nike is in the name niketalk.
Ahh, that makes since. But say the collab was with Nike, you would think they would just overlook that fact. I'm sure there's way it could happen.

Would never work. 

Na not even on some fan boy ish, I'm saying just a pair of kicks we all have input on that we like, not some banner for NT promotion.
I'm not talking about you personally, but these responses would happen.

Why don't you customize a blk/red shoe on nike id and write "niketalk" or some variation on it?

im still waiting to get a NT hat...
mean.gif

Would never work. 

I'm not talking about you personally, but these responses would happen.

Why don't you customize a blk/red shoe on nike id and write "niketalk" or some variation on it?
I just feel like with NT being one of, if not THE, premiere gathering spot for people to discuss sneakers that, we as members, should have our hand in designing a pair that gets released. 

Last edited:
I mean you have some of the biggest collectors in the world on this forum, with all the bread the people of NT have thrown to these shoe companies it would be a cool *** move by Nike or somebody to give us the go ahead to design a pair of kicks for them.

i don't know who, or how anyone ever came up with that "rule"
but it has never been followed, just something people like to repeat...

You know that was just a joke, right? One of NT longest running gags..

Sole Collector didn't just get their collaborations with Nike. They had to come out of pocket for those and they weren't cheap. These collabs aren't a fast process either. If they started today, at the earliest, the shoe wouldn't be ready until next year.

Back
Top Bottom