*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

March 18th.

G.o.D. Jewels
Hi-Jynx
The Boy Illinois
Qualmes
Hollywood FLOSS
Green St.
Howard Flozstello
Mr. Jefferson
Cashtro
Pharoah

the rest of the lineup and venue will be announced at a later date, but believe me, the lineup is ++$#$++ insane. people will want to travel for this !!%$.

#SS3 tape will be associated with SXSW, and will feature artists from the showcase.

EDIT - looking to get a full list of people attending so i can start working on housing!

pimp.gif

March 18th.

G.o.D. Jewels
Hi-Jynx
The Boy Illinois
Qualmes
Hollywood FLOSS
Green St.
Howard Flozstello
Mr. Jefferson
Cashtro
Pharoah

the rest of the lineup and venue will be announced at a later date, but believe me, the lineup is ++$#$++ insane. people will want to travel for this !!%$.

#SS3 tape will be associated with SXSW, and will feature artists from the showcase.

EDIT - looking to get a full list of people attending so i can start working on housing!

pimp.gif

I'm so stoked for this. the lineup itself, and whole event is gonna be soooo good. I cannot wait til we can unleash all the details.

I'm so stoked for this. the lineup itself, and whole event is gonna be soooo good. I cannot wait til we can unleash all the details.

Good #%#! . NT spreading its wings even further. Props to the fools makin this happen, even though theres no chance I'll get down there
pimp.gif

Good #%#! . NT spreading its wings even further. Props to the fools makin this happen, even though theres no chance I'll get down there
pimp.gif

May try and make this, was just speaking about it with MyT.

May try and make this, was just speaking about it with MyT.

we need to have a mini summit

this is in my city and i will be there

if any of you out of town cats need anything i got yall

Back
Top Bottom