NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

Dear friends !!
Back in late 80's and 90's i was a litle boy in primary school...

No money for J's in those days...my parents used to buy me one pair of cheap ''no name'' sneakers for all the year...

...I was almost crying walking out of sneakers stores in my city and waching those awesome OG Jordans...

Now i am 29 and i can finally have my beloved kicks from I to XIII( plus one pair of XXIII)

...But i LOVE the OG look....like back in the day....

...and this look includes...NIKE AIR on the back...

Here is what i have done...

1) 2007 Fire red III with repainted white-fire red midsoles after bad paint chiping..

2) CDP black-cement IV with repainted white-black midsoles after bad paint chiping..

3) 2011 white-cement III

4)2011 true blue III

....All οf them with a handmade "NIKE AIR" on the heel !!!

...My job isn't perfect... but it's handmate by myself and i did it with much love for my sneakers !!!

Tell me your thoughts.......................

Best regards to all from sunny GREECE!!!

jordan-retro-nike-air-custom-video-tutorial-03.jpg

jordan-retro-nike-air-custom-video-tutorial-05.jpg
jordan-retro-nike-air-custom-video-tutorial-04.jpg
jordan-retro-nike-air-custom-video-tutorial-02.jpg
jordan-retro-nike-air-custom-video-tutorial-01.jpg
jordan-retro-nike-air-custom-video-tutorial-06-570x763.jpg

Dear friends !!
Back in late 80's and 90's i was a litle boy in primary school...

No money for J's in those days...my parents used to buy me one pair of cheap ''no name'' sneakers for all the year...

...I was almost crying walking out of sneakers stores in my city and waching those awesome OG Jordans...

Now i am 29 and i can finally have my beloved kicks from I to XIII( plus one pair of XXIII)

...But i LOVE the OG look....like back in the day....

...and this look includes...NIKE AIR on the back...

Here is what i have done...

1) 2007 Fire red III with repainted white-fire red midsoles after bad paint chiping..

2) CDP black-cement IV with repainted white-black midsoles after bad paint chiping..

3) 2011 white-cement III

4)2011 true blue III

....All οf them with a handmade "NIKE AIR" on the heel !!!

...My job isn't perfect... but it's handmate by myself and i did it with much love for my sneakers !!!

Tell me your thoughts.......................

Best regards to all from sunny GREECE!!!

jordan-retro-nike-air-custom-video-tutorial-03.jpg

jordan-retro-nike-air-custom-video-tutorial-05.jpg
jordan-retro-nike-air-custom-video-tutorial-04.jpg
jordan-retro-nike-air-custom-video-tutorial-02.jpg
jordan-retro-nike-air-custom-video-tutorial-01.jpg
jordan-retro-nike-air-custom-video-tutorial-06-570x763.jpg

Good work!

In hindsight, I'd suggest to maybe have a flatter/duller finish on the paint?

Great job nonetheless!

Good work!

Great job nonetheless!

Originally Posted by CAto312

Good work!

Great job nonetheless!
What is duller? I used only matt finisher but on the plastic is very glossy.. i maybe have to repaint it...

Originally Posted by CAto312

Good work!

Great job nonetheless!
What is duller? I used only matt finisher but on the plastic is very glossy.. i maybe have to repaint it...

Great work. If you have some time put up a tutorial I'm sure many will want to customize their 3's just like yours.

Great work. If you have some time put up a tutorial I'm sure many will want to customize their 3's just like yours.

Well done homie...My only concern would be people might think they're fake cuz the "Nike Air" emblem seems to be a lil bigger than what is on the OG models (I could be wrong about this though, and I'm sure someone on NT will let it be known that I'm wrong if I am)...but eff what other people think.

Again, well done...Holdin it down in Greece...I dig it!

Well done homie...My only concern would be people might think they're fake cuz the "Nike Air" emblem seems to be a lil bigger than what is on the OG models (I could be wrong about this though, and I'm sure someone on NT will let it be known that I'm wrong if I am)...but eff what other people think.

Originally Posted by apthekid

You 're absolutely right about the OG III pair, but the 2001 retros have bigger emblem..In IV i think size is right!
..I dont have a pair of OG III, so i  took one emblem from a beaten 1999 IV and i used to make all the others! 

Check some pics(there are NOT mine) to compare!

Originally Posted by apthekid

You 're absolutely right about the OG III pair, but the 2001 retros have bigger emblem..In IV i think size is right!
..I dont have a pair of OG III, so i  took one emblem from a beaten 1999 IV and i used to make all the others! 

Check some pics(there are NOT mine) to compare!

Back
Top Bottom