Niketalkers, do y'all cut your own grass? Landscape? *Warning

most animals are still in hibernation mode atleast until early march. you started early. you shouldnt have that issue in a month

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

most animals are still in hibernation mode atleast until early march. you started early. you shouldnt have that issue in a month

I live in Texas, tho, bro. Mosquitoes are even out 

SMH....Bro you got snakes in your house...REAL TALK

One is gonna crawl in your bed while you slumber
#ImJustSayin

$300 to mow a lawn?!?!?!?!?!?, excuse me Mr. Pennypacker, HOW big is your family estate? (pause)

Originally Posted by champ305

$300 to mow a lawn?!?!?!?!?!?, excuse me Mr. Pennypacker, HOW big is your family estate? (pause)

Word dog, if it's like a regular suburban home 50 bucks to two Mexicans will get the job done.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by champ305

Word dog, if it's like a regular suburban home 50 bucks to two Mexicans will get the job done.
You live in Houston and haven't tapped into your natural resources?  Those Mexican landscapers will hook you up for cheap!

Originally Posted by nick0lis

thought this was gonna be bout weed...

Hell, I thought this was about shaving your pubes. If its not, why the hell would you put *Warning* in the title??

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Can you eat those? Try it and see what happens. I bet you'll get hecka high
"Farlow describes two cases of poisoning, one involving a young girl "who ate a small piece of the fungus, and was seized with violent convulsions followed by loss of speech and a deep sleep lasting 52 hours"; the other case involving hogs that would eat the fungus found in patches in oak woods, dying 12–15 hours later.[sup][5]"[/sup]
[sup]
[/sup]

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrus_columnatus[/sup]

[sup]
[/sup]

[sup]
eek.gif
[/sup]
Well damn, and OP, you had 50 of them?
sick.gif

Dude lawn is a deathtrap
laugh.gif