Niketalkers From 2003/2004 - Still Here?

03/30/03... this is my second account.

i think i discovered NT in 01-02 searching for sneaker customizing tips/guides. it was around the time when methamphibian was practically one of the few doing it. my 1st account name was cyk(customizing your kicks) kyks. i even had a b-boy belt buckle with that name... lame.

#NT since 04. made this account in 05. waddup harajuku dom, i see you
pimp.gif

I joined back in '04 when I was lookin for release dates for the IIs. I think I was in like 6th grade; I'm finishin up my freshman year of college now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bobbytripledigits

Still here. Been on since 2000, registered a few years later.

Been here since 2002 after you told about this website in law school... visit Niketalk almost everyday now. thanks Bobby..
happy.gif

I still check this place out for Jordan info.  I stayed loyal to Nikepark until I joined here June 2000.

For no reason at all here's a funny pic:
f5935f9be454597e65dbdfa250f9aca16e5740c.jpg

January '03 checking in
pimp.gif

Started lurking freshman year in college ('01) and joined shortly after.

I joined at the end of 03.
laugh.gif
@ people claiming they didn't know how to join, must be ******ed. I joined the day I found out about this place from my older cousin.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I joined back in '04 when I was lookin for release dates for the IIs. I think I was in like 6th grade; I'm finishin up my freshman year of college now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have a terrible memory but I do vaguely remember you having another name and then celebrating when they un-banned this name
laugh.gif

I think I've been on this name since mid 07?  BBOC was from late 04 I think.  Got banned because of that Bowserella stuff and didn't make a new name for six months, I was mad as hell that I was banned
laugh.gif

I remember you and this one other guy had really similar names. His was 23kingmike or something
laugh.gif

I actually think that was blackmagnus's (sp?) name back then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have a terrible memory but I do vaguely remember you having another name and then celebrating when they un-banned this name
laugh.gif

I think I've been on this name since mid 07?  BBOC was from late 04 I think.  Got banned because of that Bowserella stuff and didn't make a new name for six months, I was mad as hell that I was banned
laugh.gif

I remember you and this one other guy had really similar names. His was 23kingmike or something
laugh.gif

I actually think that was blackmagnus's (sp?) name back then
laugh.gif

I joined in 2002 and have a pitiful post count, but I'm on NT multiple times a day, every day.

Back
Top Bottom