Niketalkers From 2003/2004 - Still Here?

Originally Posted by ekinsearcher

Just got my old sn banned(smh...). So now im using one that I made before that one(i switched from this name cause it was dumb, now, i have a dumb sn). rip drunken cow...you and your 8k post count.I think this sn was made 03/04...forgot when.
Whoa Drunken Cow was banned?? For what?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

I joined last month, but I've been lurking since 98'.

Last I heard it was 50k +
Word?
BannerNT.gif
Word? That banner is wrong homie, Dirty was just to lazy to PS the '99 to '98 and so forth. 
indifferent.gif
 Trying to son others.

2001 present. (Wow, almost 10 years huh.)

Ironically, 2003 & 2004 were the years that I never checked, browsed or even posted on NT. 

Those two years were survival years for me
devil.gif
. Im surprised I'm still here.
smile.gif

After only 2 sigs, I am still. Tried to get in on 02' but didn't finally get approved till January 03'. I only use Niketalk for mostly gathering news since it seems to hit here before CNN and other such sites (to me it seems anyways). No I only lurk in the General and occasionally the Norcal area.

Lurked in 2002. Official member as of 10/2/03. Used to be heavy in the sneaker forums, but now I mostly post in music/general

been here since '04. Can't believe it's almost been 6 years, and I'm only 20...
eek.gif

Used to lurk for JB/Nike releases back in high school in 01. Joined up officially in 03 when i needed to flip some kicks!

I always found these threads funny, in some way.

Dudes with 100 posts in 7 years come out the woodwork, then back into obscurity.

Back
Top Bottom