Niketalkers From 2003/2004 - Still Here?

Was here back in 01/02...had a different s/n for a few years, but I've been here forever
pimp.gif
. I've definitely grown up with Niketalk....

04' Checking in.

I've only had this username. I find it crazy how I've been here over 8 years and still dont have the post count some people get in a couple of months. SMH at the trolls.

holidaysmore....checking in from 2001-02. Started browsing NT in HIGH SCHOOL. My times have flown by. 
eek.gif

Still here. Not as active though... I used to lurk damn near every thread. Making all the links grey haha... 

present.

went to my first Nike function at Bev Hills Niketown when Vince Carter was still relevant.

I officially joined in 05 but was lurking for a little bit before that.

Stuff going on at the time: Pharrell Dunk/Espo AF2 release, the ridiculous P Crizzy (sp?) pickup post, etc..

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

2000. Original SN was Premo55.

Dog do not admit that to the music forum... they will not let you live it down. I feel like you were a hater before TIME was a hater. I always liked your Jedi Mind Tricks appreciation, though.
And MrMossyman84 / the harry potter pics 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You talk about weird time spans... I signed up in 2002 in 8th grade. I graduated from college in May 2011. IDK, that's bizarre to me. 
nerd.gif

Joined in '03... but I really don't post much at all. Been a lurker for quite some time before that as well.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

funny to see some of these old timers
smile.gif

even if this thread is over a year old.

Walking colorful bear!

NguyenPowderIX wants my SN back
frown.gif

I'm still here, I think my sn was "showtime" or "bigevent" back then...I hardly posted but I have been here since 2000

Back
Top Bottom