Niketalkers From 2003/2004 - Still Here?

Yup 2003
pimp.gif

been lurking since 01-02... i think i joined 02-03'... i think my actual join date got messed up with the ezboard-yuku switchover...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by KMun44

ive been here since '04, only show up for info, not to let people i dont even know if "ima cop" or "ima pass"
Who even goes into any forum that's not Music, S&T , or general?

#WeOffDat
grin.gif
some people actually joined because they genuinely like shoes and not just because it was the trend at the time
grin.gif

but yea i signed up in 04 and have had a couple of names.

Started collect Jordans and had no knowledge whatsoever. Started hearing people at footlocker talking about all this heat droppin'. I asked how they knew etc and they told me about this "Niketalk." Boy, did I not know what I was getting into
laugh.gif
. Started lurkin', and then joined in 05, wasn't aware of the rules, got banned, became salty, lurked for 4 years (no joke), and then decided to get a new screen name almost a year ago.

just made it by 5 days... lol

used to work for and1 back in 03 til 07. started lurking sometime in early 02.

this place was so much better back then. sorta feel sorry for all of the new members. allot of these kids on here remind me of some of these sooulja boy fans. i can't really laugh at them, just feel sorry for them and the era they are growing up in

Back
Top Bottom