Niketalkers From 2003/2004 - Still Here?

beeshem wrote:
this place was so much better back then. sorta feel sorry for all of the new members. allot of these kids on here remind me of some of these sooulja boy fans. i can't really laugh at them, just feel sorry for them and the era they are growing up in

laugh.gif

Right Here. I never knew what to post when I first joined. I didnt want to get flamed. Dudes were ruthless back then

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Right Here. I never knew what to post when I first joined. I didnt want to get flamed. Dudes were ruthless back then

Haha foreal. Thats why my post count is so low.

When WDYWT was thrown into general. I think that was the best of NT. Dudes got murked daily.

Originally Posted by Damu

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by KMun44

ive been here since '04, only show up for info, not to let people i dont even know if "ima cop" or "ima pass"
Who even goes into any forum that's not Music, S&T , or general?

#WeOffDat
grin.gif
some people actually joined because they genuinely like shoes and not just because it was the trend at the time
grin.gif

but yea i signed up in 04 and have had a couple of names.

laugh.gif
chill, you misunderstood, or rather, read too deep into my simple hashtag.

The kicks nowadays are trash for the most part, and the retro/JB forums are super basura with all the stupid +$! threads and responses.

Therefore, no need to waste any time in there.

2000-01ish . Had my OG name holidaysmore banned when I thanked someone for a link to a album...
roll.gif

Lurked the last few months of 07 and got approved Jan 08.
ohwell.gif
I won't be one of the people talkin about they lurked for 4-6 years before joining, lol. I find that ridiculous..

Don't know how I never found this place before that....

I have been here since April 20, 2004 accordin to my stats..but i never participated in the General forum until a few years later..

I don't believe 90% of these cats claiming they have been lurking for years. Been here since 2000 and I don't really ever see the people I used to build with back in 00-02.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

When WDYWT was thrown into general. I think that was the best of NT. Dudes got murked daily.

It was almost a year until I realized it was done away with but moved to another forum.

Back
Top Bottom