NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by AlphaQup523

How do I get baseball avys?

Both Gunna and wildKYcat showed me that you could get MLB videos by using WM Recorder 12 available here but it's a demo version. It works the same as the full version, but you're limited to only 5 min of DLing capabilities at a time.
Thanks Paul appreciate it.

How do I get baseball avys?

Both Gunna and wildKYcat showed me that you could get MLB videos by using WM Recorder 12 available here but it's a demo version. It works the same as the full version, but you're limited to only 5 min of DLing capabilities at a time.
Thanks Paul appreciate it.

No problem...

Ey hater boxden, do you know where we can find some PS tutorials? Any kind of tutorials. I don't care, I justneed them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

we need a avy request thread...2$ per ulead 5$ per photoshop

Man, I could do what you do in PS in Ulead
laugh.gif

... for the most part. I still have to figure out some ways to play around with the borders, but I think I can do them
laugh.gif

Ey hater boxden, do you know where we can find some PS tutorials? Any kind of tutorials. I don't care, I just need them
laugh.gif

deviantart.com has a lot

they also have some for flash

laugh.gif

... for the most part. I still have to figure out some ways to play around with the borders, but I think I can do them
laugh.gif

when i was makin that avy today it took me too long i was ready to quit
not because i forgot but because i never tried that before
smh.gif

Ey hater boxden, do you know where we can find some PS tutorials? Any kind of tutorials. I don't care, I just need them
laugh.gif

deviantart.com has a lot

they also have some for flash
Nice!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

when i was makin that avy today it took me too long i was ready to quit
not because i forgot but because i never tried that before
smh.gif
It takes me a while in Ulead too. That's why in my last avy request thread, I set my limit at 10 and made only 10 avys. What takes me thelongest is the trial and error part of trying to get the avy under the limit. I would have to just guess on how much to optimize it, upload it on Yuku, and gofrom there
smh.gif
. Sometimes it takes me 15 damn tries to get it under the limit
mad.gif
smh.gif

I don't believe that lady who said that someone has been working on it
f04153ea4913548246a00cbe655ebd93c07365f.gif
if that was the case then she would have known how far along thatperson was in resolving the issue.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I don't believe that lady who said that someone has been working on it
f04153ea4913548246a00cbe655ebd93c07365f.gif
if that was the case then she would have known how far along that person was in resolving the issue.

Yeah, that was the impression I got from her too. That's why the more more pressure we put on them to fix it by posting it our displeasure with it, thesooner it'll be. I think it'll work
ohwell.gif
. Remember when the site was super slow a couple weeks back? They got so many hits, not only from us, but fromother boards too about their displeasure on the performance of Yuku, they fixed the problem. Of course that was a bigger problem than the avys, but you getwhat I'm saying. The more people that tell them to fix it, the higher it'll be put on their "to-do-list".

^ I saved that Nas .gif in Ulead... I think I could make something similar to that... but it would take me a while to make
laugh.gif
... Also, that Nas design in theback might be hard to deal with
ohwell.gif

Heres the PSD for the nas avy i did a few pages back
open it up in PS and use the filmstrip and layers to see if tha thelps you out...also go into the layers and make the very top layer invisible, its a black and white layer to see if would make it less KB
ohwell.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?2mdlmjrqmxi

ush92.gif

What the heck did you just say? You gotta use lamens (sp?) terms around here

Back
Top Bottom