Niketalk's First Official Model & Photoshoot (PICTURES ARE NOW UP!) DL link pg. 1

Good job chico.
pimp.gif
However, you couldn't have put up a set or a half-way decent background? My dude turned a sexy photoshoot into a bedtime treat but no hate, just some advice.

Again, that booty shot is $$$

You guys don't forget to thank her ! She didn't have to do this, but she did it for the #NT Fam
smile.gif

You guys don't forget to thank her ! She didn't have to do this, but she did it for the #NT Fam
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by BigPlayCJ

bad photography wack shirt and the girl isnt any better
Welcome back.

I can definitely envision myself giving her a reason to bend over. Nice bod.

Originally Posted by BigPlayCJ

bad photography wack shirt and the girl isnt any better
Welcome back.

I can definitely envision myself giving her a reason to bend over. Nice bod.

She's gorgeous and you have to applaud her for trying, but that butt bone protrusion is bugging me out. I know I know, I'm a virgin and not smashing anything better, but still, that is distracting me from everything else. Sucks because she has great wide hips and an overall lovely hourglass figure, foundation of a great booty but somehow it didn't pan out word to Kwame Brown. Gluteus minimus

* Yes I would smash, gladly, and let her !*#@ my hair up and still pay 6$ with a 1$ tip, but I'm just sayin'

She's gorgeous and you have to applaud her for trying, but that butt bone protrusion is bugging me out. I know I know, I'm a virgin and not smashing anything better, but still, that is distracting me from everything else. Sucks because she has great wide hips and an overall lovely hourglass figure, foundation of a great booty but somehow it didn't pan out word to Kwame Brown. Gluteus minimus

* Yes I would smash, gladly, and let her !*#@ my hair up and still pay 6$ with a 1$ tip, but I'm just sayin'

Originally Posted by DAngeloJaxson

What the hell?

Anyways good **%# OP

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAngeloJaxson

What the hell?

Anyways good **%# OP

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom