Niketalk's First Official Model & Photoshoot (PICTURES ARE NOW UP!) DL link pg. 1

Originally Posted by Smedroc

cant believe dudes are finiding ways to hate on this 
smh.gif

laugh.gif
It's actually quite simple. We have a large population of  members who live in a complete fantasy world. These clowns could never pull a girl that is half as decent as Trisha. Then we have the self loathing closet-homosexuals of NT who always make there opinions heard in threads about women.

All you guys asking for the HD set, it's on page 1 guys come on I made he link super huge
indifferent.gif

All you guys asking for the HD set, it's on page 1 guys come on I made he link super huge
indifferent.gif

Wait so in exchange for blowing up off of Niketalk's member force, she just has to take pictures with an NT shirt on?

Seem even.

Wait so in exchange for blowing up off of Niketalk's member force, she just has to take pictures with an NT shirt on?

Seem even.

Originally Posted by dtor

shes wayyyy 2 skinny IMO, but who asked right? this is a forum...wait that means the question is implied right?

soo you like big girls thats cool...

Originally Posted by dtor

shes wayyyy 2 skinny IMO, but who asked right? this is a forum...wait that means the question is implied right?

soo you like big girls thats cool...

Originally Posted by TheHype

Seem even.

No.

Seem even.

No.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

smh.gif

laugh.gif
It's actually quite simple. We have a large population of  members who live in a complete fantasy world. These clowns could never pull a girl that is half as decent as Trisha. Then we have the self loathing closet-homosexuals of NT who always make there opinions heard in threads about women.
models are held to higher standards

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

smh.gif

laugh.gif
models are held to higher standards

Originally Posted by DUNKiSHH

Seem even.

No.
Yea, I didn't think so either.
She's cute though.

Originally Posted by DUNKiSHH

Seem even.

No.
Yea, I didn't think so either.
She's cute though.

Back
Top Bottom