NIKETALK'S MOST ATTRACTIVE WOMAN 2020 Katya Elise Henry

Who is more attractive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn this is a tough one for me...

I like them both, but...

I'm still salty about Dylan Gonzalez and Aiyasha Diaz not making it deeper. Overall wasn't a big fan of this years tournament and it was plagued with Russian interference as far as I know.

That said...

I love the seductive look of Lolo and the fact she took out Salma, and now just saw that she was in the armed forces so that's a plus too... but she mess with OBJ so she lost points on that. But I picture smashing Lolo missionary with her legs on my shoulder and my arms on the back of her knees so she's spread open so I could get maximum depth and she can feel it in her stomach. Also I picture having sex with Lola in the doggystyle position with her legs open just enough and she's in the position where her butt is in the raised position and she's looking back at me with that seductive look in fully makeup with her hair looking ever so nice.

Then there is Katya and man what more is there to say. She looks like she has a nice tight butt and I'm picturing myself hitting that doggy style with her nice luscious lopez long black hair. Love her in that black clear string bikini wow.

It's amazing how a nice butt can sway opinions and it's not wonder all these girls nowadays are getting their butt done.

This is a tough one though and it looks as if Katya has it in the bag... I like em both and decided I need to envision a threesome with them both now to make a better decision.

Damn this is a tough one for me...

I like them both, but...

I'm still salty about Dylan Gonzalez and Aiyasha Diaz not making it deeper. Overall wasn't a big fan of this years tournament and it was plagued with Russian interference as far as I know.

That said...

I love the seductive look of Lolo and the fact she took out Salma, and now just saw that she was in the armed forces so that's a plus too... but she mess with OBJ so she lost points on that. But I picture smashing Lolo missionary with her legs on my shoulder and my arms on the back of her knees so she's spread open so I could get maximum depth and she can feel it in her stomach. Also I picture having sex with Lola in the doggystyle position with her legs open just enough and she's in the position where her butt is in the raised position and she's looking back at me with that seductive look in fully makeup with her hair looking ever so nice.

Then there is Katya and man what more is there to say. She looks like she has a nice tight butt and I'm picturing myself hitting that doggy style with her nice luscious lopez long black hair. Love her in that black clear string bikini wow.

It's amazing how a nice butt can sway opinions and it's not wonder all these girls nowadays are getting their butt done.

This is a tough one though and it looks as if Katya has it in the bag... I like em both and decided I need to envision a threesome with them both now to make a better decision.

man shut up and vote katya lolo whack and i aint read all that

Yo this is unfair when you are in the thread on your CPU at home the thread gallery has a gif of Katya showing her ASSetts off.

Wow... damn it's nice too in that black thong... with her hair touching her butt oh how I love long hair 😍

This is the .gif

b3b11c43-f005-4751-bd72-9feb9950cc91-gif.2544828

Last edited:
Yo this is unfair when you are in the thread on your CPU at home the thread gallery has a gif of Katya showing her ASSetts off.

Wow... damn it's nice too in that black thong... with her hair touching her butt oh how I love long hair 😍
You know what to do b. Come on in to Team Katya. As you can see the views are AMAZING.

Don’t be a Pooh Putt, vote for that butt.

Katya won every match by double digits. A truly dominating performance. She will now face off with Scarlett Bordeaux in a champion vs champion match hosted by Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

Now, I would like to present the first annual Most Outstanding Poster award to someone who embodied the spirit of the tourney and led the campaign of final four participant Jasmine Rae and led the charge for tourney darling AOC.

Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison you are the MOP of 2020!!!

Katya won every match by double digits. A truly dominating performance. She will now face off with Scarlett Bordeaux in a champion vs champion match hosted by Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison

Now, I would like to present the first annual Most Outstanding Poster award to someone who embodied the spirit of the tourney and led the campaign of final four participant Jasmine Rae and led the charge for tourney darling AOC.

Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison you are the MOP of 2020!!!
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom