NikeTalk's Official Supreme 2012 Discussion Thread

Dont know if this thread belongs here but yea..

Any Supreme heads here on NT? FW 2012 Teaser released by Supreme today on their site. Looks like Juicy J so maybe that collab will be releasing.

via Supreme

That photoshopped bang bang
mean.gif
this is Juicy J spotted in a purple box logo tee that has never released in white. This was last year.

and here is the Supreme website news page that was updated today

http://www.supremenewyork.com/news

once you look at that pic from the supreme site today, look at this picture and tell me hes not wearing the same bracelet. Thats DEFINATELY Juicy J

Last edited:
Juicy been rapping bout them cat lately. I see why now.

"Standin on Fairfax getting blunted with them N**** from Supreme."

Juicy been rapping bout them cat lately. I see why now.
"Standin on Fairfax getting blunted with them N**** from Supreme."
yup. from TAP. im looking forward to Preme and Juicy working together

man take this thread to ISS or somethin

meth needs to change the sign up process back to how it was before

anyone know where i can get some overpriced 5panel supreme hats for the high? and a button up plaid tee and some skinny jeans? im gonna be needing a hanes tee with a supreme logo for the purchase as well. any help is appreciatd!

Last edited:
its just the brand name. same thing with gucci lv fendi prada etc. except with street brands

yeah gucci lv fendi prada all over priced hyped up crappy merchandise . i mean when you buy a product like gucci you just paying for the name is all.

if only their was some real brands that hand made their products with quality materials in foreign countries and used real leathers etc etc

the search continues !

I wonder how many people in this thread that called Supreme over priced paid more than $10 for a snap back??

Back
Top Bottom