NikeTown Restocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
anything at niketown ny?
i just called like 5 mins ago to check up on a size 10 for the black lab4s for a fellow NTer. some dude picked up after literally 10 minutes of ringing, told me he wasnt sure if they had that size and told me he was gonna trasnfer me to the floor that can confirm for me, then it went back to ringing and nobody picked up again for the next 10 minutes that i waited.

they effing around. i aint tryna be on the phone for 45 minutes listening to a ringtone just to find out a size they may or may not have. i would try other niketowns. NTNY on their phone BS today.

i just called like 5 mins ago to check up on a size 10 for the black lab4s for a fellow NTer. some dude picked up after literally 10 minutes of ringing, told me he wasnt sure if they had that size and told me he was gonna trasnfer me to the floor that can confirm for me, then it went back to ringing and nobody picked up again for the next 10 minutes that i waited.

they effing around. i aint tryna be on the phone for 45 minutes listening to a ringtone just to find out a size they may or may not have. i would try other niketowns. NTNY on their phone BS today.
lmfao. They're useless in that store sometimes

probably getting a lot of calls like that so i almost understand. the transferring is dumb because they had all the sizes behind the registers. ive walked their from my job the past 2 or 3 days so im too tired , lazy , to do it again. im only hoping for infrared 6 ( any ) and laney 5 in my 10.5 . god forbid they get lance mountains smh. id rob someone

probably getting a lot of calls like that so i almost understand. the transferring is dumb because they had all the sizes behind the registers. ive walked their from my job the past 2 or 3 days so im too tired , lazy , to do it again. im only hoping for infrared 6 ( any ) and laney 5 in my 10.5 . god forbid they get lance mountains smh. id rob someone
thats true. the last time i was there 2 weeks ago roughly they had 4 towers of the black lab4sw stacked behind the counter and also hares and they had georgetowns earlier in the day behind there too. only thing on the jordan floor were the colbalt 11s, champagne 7s, and hare 7s. but hey, dude said he wasnt sure and was gonna transfer me and then BAM i go back to hearing ringing.....didnt even get a chance to protest or say anything else lol

Last edited:
Beverly Hills
image.jpg

Stopped into the Chicago store this afternoon.

Sport Blue 3s

Wolf Grey 3s

Legend Blue 4s

Black 11Lab4s

C&C 7s

Infrared 6 Low

Double Nickel 10s

And still not 1 store has gotten restocked on Chicago 1s. Curious what they're planning to do with them

Hoping there's going to be. A huge restock on NDC
While people get the stuff posted in this thread, ill be going for chicagos or sbb

Last edited:
I have to wonder if this was the usual quarterly crap that Nike would have restocked if they were selling Jordans's online .

Think they got the inventory in last Friday ... wonder if anything hits stores tomorrow that's not already there?

D+ on selection, I would have to say an A on in store stock availability. Although this is A restock at NTWNS this is what a lot of what everyone was wanting in store availability just like the good old days. Where we could walk up in and grab A pair of retros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom