NIKETOWN SAN FRANCISCO LOTTERY

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

that's great.

but i think this type of raffle thing should go for the really hyped up releases. I think that not all limited shoes should deserve this treatment
I believe it is just for the shoes that are super hyped and people might camp out for.

the only problem i have with the doing it by size thing is sometimes i have to go a half size up or down. it would suck if the size i was going for was alreadytaken i would like to settle for something.

^ very true. I'm a size 11 and during a release if a shoe is sold out in an size 11 I can fit a 10.5 as well.

I think the raffle should just be left as it was for the Yeezy release. It was handled smoothly and quickly, took in total about an hour and a half to pass outthe tickets and get your shoes if you won. Like someone else said people bringing other people has always been a part of lining up, anyone ever brought theirgirl with them to cop an extra pair?, i've seen it in every line I have ever been too. While I agree it sucks to see little kids win when you know theycant wear the shoes its all part of the gamble. I do think NT should just do the raffle for super limited stuff, 50 pairs or less, and not do them for Jordanreleases where they have 100s of pairs.

Back
Top Bottom