NinjaHood Interview *Updated*

I had the pleasure to set this interview up with NinjaHood a few weeks back for SneakerWatch.com. We previously interviewed a few celebs for the site but we really wanted to reach the core sneakerheads out there. After deciding that Ninjahood would be a great feature I reached out to him and got this done. From the moment I met up with him in Washington Heights I realized that Ninjahood was everything he portrays to be on NT and then some. He took me on a quick trip to subway to cop a sandwich and then another quick trip to a sneaker store where he bought a $5 New Era Fitted (only in the heights). After much patience, I was finally led to the infamous Ninjahood room, I'll stop here and let you guys enjoy the video:

Pics from inside the room:

sb0fgg.jpg

9tehol.jpg

10nrggy.jpg

NinjaHood shows off his collection

BTW
Let us know what you think and if you interested in having your own feature feel free to PM me or email me at damian@sneakerwatch.com

damn, Ninja sounds NOTHING like i imagined
laugh.gif

I had a thick dominican accent in my head.

"yuwan sum platanitos?"

laugh.gif
@him addressing the room.  Good !$+%.

80 grand tho...oh aight
Over the years, the amount of sneakers, the exclusives that cost extra? maybe it ain't 80, but it's not that far off.

Why do I click the link and end up seeing an interview with Rae and the classic Gucci sneaker?
(
pimp.gif
dope interview btw)

Back
Top Bottom