Ninjahood Kickin It In Da Heightz (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the man explained his situation quite well in the last post about this.  If he's happy with it that should be enough for people.

damn , yall going in on ninja, what did he do to you?
Nothing but Ninja tries to justify what he does on some higher level. 

All Ninja should say is; I I do what I do because I like to do it. Even though it's pretty foolish. 

It's akin to an obese person trying to justify eating fast food all day. "Oh, it's convenient and it's cheap and I eat tomatoes and lettuce and yada, yada." 

Last edited:

All Ninja should say is; I I do what I do because I like to do it. 
ok, instead of being humble, he comes off like he's better off than most... i guess..

Last edited:
It is threads like these that bring out the cowards on this board.  Clowns coming in here with "joined today" accounts and hurling stones. Why don't you guys grow a sack and post from your real screename?

NT is at a all time level of lame, we got dudes creating new sn just to bash ninjahood. Seriously???? You that lame that you scared to say how u feel about another man on the Internet that you have to create another name to hide behind? Smh, mods expose who these 10 post screen names are ala (club, powerballing, dimeslikehefner, gottips) this has to stop....

It is threads like these that bring out the cowards on this board.  Clowns coming in here with "joined today" accounts and hurling stones. Why don't you guys grow a sack and post from your real screename?

:lol:

i dont understand why dudes even go to there, you are pretty anonymous as it is online already..lol

All Ninja should say is; I I do what I do because I like to do it. 
ok, instead of being humble, he comes off like he's better off than most... i guess..
More like dishonest. 

I know why Ninja does what he does. Big fish in a small pond mentality. 

Ninja do what makes you happy but don't tell me the sun appears due west. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
damn , yall going in on ninja, what did he do to you?

Dudes really mad at the life Ninja is living

Dudes are mad at the pride he shows in living such a life. He acts like he is doing big

He brags about not being in debt, not having kids, living in a rent control apartment and having a lot of shoes like those are major life accomplishments. :smh:

He is completely oblivious to the reasons why people view him as a serious underachiever

#teamnoambition

Dudes really mad at the life Ninja is living

Dudes are mad at the pride he shows in living such a life. He acts like he is doing big

He brags about not being in debt, not having kids, living in a rent control apartment and having a lot of shoes like those are major life accomplishments. :smh:

He is completely oblivious to the reasons why people view him as a serious underachiever

#teamnoambition
thats that nyc hood life, its an accomplishment being 30 with no kids debt free and no criminal record.. if u made it that far then life is good... that life aint for me but i aint gonna knock it..

im 30 debt free , been on my own since 19, had over 200 pairs in my time of collecting but i started giving that up when i needed a spot to live in and raise a family cause , my future is more important than ashy nubuck and cracked midsoles.

ninja loves his family and his kicks,, he's a dominican with pride and he's definitely not the only one in wash heights or nyc living like that ...

Smh y'all gotta understand its in his culture to stay at homes with his moms... Shoot us Asians got 2 generations in one household....but I don't understand why he hoardig though holding back him aand his moms potential in life

Damn six pages since I last checked yesterday.

All y'all nuts. :lol:

It's one thing to make fun of NH, it's another thing to straight up deem him an underachiever.

I bet none of us, save a handful, actually knows duke outside of this forum.

I was just making fun of the look of his disgruntled mom in the video, especially in the midst of his attempt at the world record for most shoes in the smallest amount of space taking place in the background.

Other than that, I don't know dude. He seem cool. People on this board acting as if they're certified psychoanalysts or something that qualifies them to judge everyone's way of life.

Last edited:
 No need to post a wall, people are going way too hard on Ninjahood, a man who has said that he is satisfied with his life, so who are any of you to tell him that he needs to change it.

Last edited:
you gotta be his mom. Damn NH must of left his laptop open 
mean.gif
get this through your thick skulls NT , ninja is dominican , im cuban .......its not all latins that do this cause my girl is nica and her family isnt close .....but when it comes to cubans / dominicans / puerto ricans .......WE CANT DO WRONG IN OUR PARENTS EYES AND OUR CHILDREN CANT DO WRONG IN OURS , ive noticed my people ( im cuban ) and Dominicans and boricuas are very serious with their children and will literally hack someone with a machete for talking to much smack .

PS his mom loves that he works to fill up an apartment with sneakers instead of being a street trash delinquent .

thats that nyc hood life, its an accomplishment being 30 with no kids debt free and no criminal record.. if u made it that far then life is good... that life aint for me but i aint gonna knock it..

im 30 debt free , been on my own since 19, had over 200 pairs in my time of collecting but i started giving that up when i needed a spot to live in and raise a family cause , my future is more important than ashy nubuck and cracked midsoles.

ninja loves his family and his kicks,, he's a dominican with pride and he's definitely not the only one in wash heights or nyc living like that ...
im 24 , kid , debt and felonies lol , im eatin tho.  though ive learned and matured and have changed , i spend my free time on nba 2k or niketalk nowadays :smile: right next to my baby girl

Last edited:
mean.gif
get this through your thick skulls NT , ninja is dominican , im cuban .......its not all latins that do this cause my girl is nica and her family isnt close .....but when it comes to cubans / dominicans / puerto ricans .......WE CANT DO WRONG IN OUR PARENTS EYES AND OUR CHILDREN CANT DO WRONG IN OURS , ive noticed my people ( im cuban ) and Dominicans and boricuas are very serious with their children and will literally hack someone with a machete for talking to much smack .

PS his mom loves that he works to fill up an apartment with sneakers instead of being a street trash delinquent .
I guess it's different from Eastern Euro parents. 

If I tried to pull this stunt, I'd get disowned by the 5th pair. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
mean.gif

oh okay. this video makes sense now 

just now peeping the updated version, fam....moms is a good woman to you, my moms would have been had all my little cousins back in Colombia styling in Jays if i dared have her house like that
roll.gif
i love my moms to DEATH. [emoji]9829[/emoji][emoji]9829[/emoji][emoji]9829[/emoji][emoji]9829[/emoji][emoji]9829[/emoji]

my goal is to get da hemi, or LSA/LS9 and have her shot gun doing donuts wit me in da parking lot
nthat.gif

just now peeping the updated version, fam....moms is a good woman to you, my moms would have been had all my little cousins back in Colombia styling in Jays if i dared have her house like that :rofl:
i love my moms to DEATH. [emoji]9829[/emoji][emoji]9829[/emoji][emoji]9829[/emoji][emoji]9829[/emoji][emoji]9829[/emoji]

my goal is to get da hemi, or LSA/LS9 and have her shot gun doing donuts wit me in da parking lot :nthat:

sad that your mom's will have more room to sit comfortably in that hemi than in her own home. :smh:

mean.gif

ding ding ding.

1. im CURRENTLY in college

2. im gainfully employeed..and JUST failed my CDL class A by a few points ( currently have a CDL class B w/ a hazmat endorsement)

3. NO FELONIES

4. NO KIDS.

5. fly as ****

6. Yambs on tap

7. heir to da rare candy in NYC known as a rent controlled apartment in couple of years.

8. no brothers, no sisters

9. No STDS

10. soon as i get that CDL class A and cop da twic card, imma be here REALLY showin my *** out up in here.

im trying to get that ben baller, wale hate
devil.gif
"i need you to hate, so i can use you for my energy"

for now so im good money you think this platano got any worries? i should've been dead bleeding on da street when that

sucka tried to take my chain at gun point..im da only person on NT that posted a COOL STORY BRO and posted da pic

of hammer, i aint even go to da precinct..."go to da cops? **** that im posting that **** to niketalk"
laugh.gif

when i go to clubs and cats get fish filled wit a box cutter or rocked wit a empty bottle of grey goose, im there, comfortable.

im 29 years old and lived thru da wildcowboys era of washington heights..you think a cat like me got worries? pssh.

my persona is making people go out of there way, to make ghost accounts to attempt to throw darts, i love that power
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom