Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

begged her not to have it and to come back to me

sick.gif
sick.gif

Ur better than that ninja.

I retract that statement until pics are posted.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Are you still sprung off ol' girl? Are you willing and/or considering still getting back with her even though the other guy will always be in the picture?

Are you in LOVE, ninjahood?.
of course i was in love wit girl, but there's no way i'd ever be a part of a chick's life in which a dude is in da picture...why settle?

i feel bad cuz da news hit so fast and sudden and with a absolute ending.....and i felt like if she would've just been ALOT SMARTER with things

she wouldn't of been in this position, cuz i did picture a future with home girl, but now all thats down da toilet.....
tired.gif

Are you still sprung off ol' girl? Are you willing and/or considering still getting back with her even though the other guy will always be in the picture?

Are you in LOVE, ninjahood?.
of course i was in love wit girl, but there's no way i'd ever be a part of a chick's life in which a dude is in da picture...why settle?

i feel bad cuz da news hit so fast and sudden and with a absolute ending.....and i felt like if she would've just been ALOT SMARTER with things

she wouldn't of been in this position, cuz i did picture a future with home girl, but now all thats down da toilet.....
tired.gif

Dead her. You really want to be taking care of her and the baby when it arrives?

Your not even married or together anymore so there's no obligation,she did it while you were broken up so it shouldn't be your problem. It's not your responsibility. Let her and the other dude take care of it.

Dead her. You really want to be taking care of her and the baby when it arrives?

Your not even married or together anymore so there's no obligation,she did it while you were broken up so it shouldn't be your problem. It's not your responsibility. Let her and the other dude take care of it.

No wonder why dudes come in here talking about females are liars (not saying they not, but we all have seen the countless female advice threads). I won't comment any further because I know know OP's side of the situation. I'm sure there is more to it.

No wonder why dudes come in here talking about females are liars (not saying they not, but we all have seen the countless female advice threads). I won't comment any further because I know know OP's side of the situation. I'm sure there is more to it.

What is there to discuss?

Are you in LOVE, ninjahood?

What is there to discuss?

Are you in LOVE, ninjahood?

Back
Top Bottom