Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by CasperJr

That %%*#+ must have had a full size bed

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Ninja, my dude...she let another man clap that unprotected on the first try during y'all "break".

A break means she saw a guy fresher than you and didn't want to feel guilty about letting him take it down.

You two been dippin' for almost 4 years so I know you go in raw, she put you at RISK.

You got her right where she need to be, if it's the business like keep smashing while you search for a suitable replacement but tell her you can't be with her.
If she start stressin the issue gas her  "go steady" for a while and then break it off and go back to friends for a few weeks. Blame it on the betrayal
laugh.gif

She got a seed she can't make demands anymore
laugh.gif
, max out that Benefit card EVERY MONTH
laugh.gif

Ninja, my dude...she let another man clap that unprotected on the first try during y'all "break".

A break means she saw a guy fresher than you and didn't want to feel guilty about letting him take it down.

You two been dippin' for almost 4 years so I know you go in raw, she put you at RISK.

You got her right where she need to be, if it's the business like keep smashing while you search for a suitable replacement but tell her you can't be with her.
If she start stressin the issue gas her  "go steady" for a while and then break it off and go back to friends for a few weeks. Blame it on the betrayal
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I feel sorry for you man. I know you had serious feelings for that chick but if shes out there screwing people like that and wanted the break then she already intended to move on without you. You gotta be stronger than that and move on. Think about what she did in her off time and how that made you feel when you found out. By getting back with her you're excusing what she did and how she made you feel. MOVE. ON. She didn't care enough about you to stay with you, or even protect herself, now she wants a net to catch her when she falls. She asked for this and this is what she gets. You're born alone and you die alone. It sucks but you gotta be selfish and look out for yourself. You're still young, better yourself and look to the future. Nothing easy changes overnight. Good luck and let us know what changes.

EDIT:

BTW, that timeline sounds suspect as hell...she BEEN screwing around with another dude. She ain't gonna jump that quickly on some new peen after being in a SUPER long relationship. I know damn well it takes a couple months at least to get over something like that.

I feel sorry for you man. I know you had serious feelings for that chick but if shes out there screwing people like that and wanted the break then she already intended to move on without you. You gotta be stronger than that and move on. Think about what she did in her off time and how that made you feel when you found out. By getting back with her you're excusing what she did and how she made you feel. MOVE. ON. She didn't care enough about you to stay with you, or even protect herself, now she wants a net to catch her when she falls. She asked for this and this is what she gets. You're born alone and you die alone. It sucks but you gotta be selfish and look out for yourself. You're still young, better yourself and look to the future. Nothing easy changes overnight. Good luck and let us know what changes.

EDIT:

BTW, that timeline sounds suspect as hell...she BEEN screwing around with another dude. She ain't gonna jump that quickly on some new peen after being in a SUPER long relationship. I know damn well it takes a couple months at least to get over something like that.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's the dumbest s### I've ever seen. With advice like that, you might as well stick your pecker in a vice grip and light a torch to it.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's the dumbest s### I've ever seen. With advice like that, you might as well stick your pecker in a vice grip and light a torch to it.

almost the same situation happened to me two years ago. i broke up with my girl of 3 years and she wounded up pregnant and kept the kid. your best bet is to just dead all communication with her for a while until you're truly ready to view her as just a friend. no matter how short her relationship with her baby's father, he's always gonna be in her life from here on out.

almost the same situation happened to me two years ago. i broke up with my girl of 3 years and she wounded up pregnant and kept the kid. your best bet is to just dead all communication with her for a while until you're truly ready to view her as just a friend. no matter how short her relationship with her baby's father, he's always gonna be in her life from here on out.

Honestly Ninjahood, you feel bad because you don't have too many options right now. Step your game up and broaden your horizons fam. Its the only way. There will be MANY others. Respect yourself dude. Morality begins with yourself.

BTW, I just re-read the story... SHE LIED TO YOU ABOUT THE DUDE SHE WAS WITH WHEN YOU STRAIGHT UP SAW HER WITH HIM. What does that tell you? You're in love with the THOUGHT of her...NOT HER.

Move on, you'll feel awful about it but you'll feel SO much better. You essentially dodged a bullet. A woman is a woman is a woman. There will be others.

Honestly Ninjahood, you feel bad because you don't have too many options right now. Step your game up and broaden your horizons fam. Its the only way. There will be MANY others. Respect yourself dude. Morality begins with yourself.

BTW, I just re-read the story... SHE LIED TO YOU ABOUT THE DUDE SHE WAS WITH WHEN YOU STRAIGHT UP SAW HER WITH HIM. What does that tell you? You're in love with the THOUGHT of her...NOT HER.

Move on, you'll feel awful about it but you'll feel SO much better. You essentially dodged a bullet. A woman is a woman is a woman. There will be others.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

My man if I have an amazing sandwich that I have looked forward to eating the whole day, and somebody comes and spits all over it, that sandwich is no longer fit for me to eat. It hurts my heart that the sandwich I spent three and a 1/2 hours perfectly sculpting is now garbage, but for health reasons I will not eat it. I will build a new one and protect it better next time and you do the same with the future woman

laugh.gif
 subways...eat fresh

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

My man if I have an amazing sandwich that I have looked forward to eating the whole day, and somebody comes and spits all over it, that sandwich is no longer fit for me to eat. It hurts my heart that the sandwich I spent three and a 1/2 hours perfectly sculpting is now garbage, but for health reasons I will not eat it. I will build a new one and protect it better next time and you do the same with the future woman

laugh.gif
 subways...eat fresh

Sorry to hear you going threw this bro, but trust me it might hurt now but as soon as you find the right woman you will forget all about this. As far as staying with her I dont know yall history but if its worth the mistake then more power to yall................good luck hope things work out

Sorry to hear you going threw this bro, but trust me it might hurt now but as soon as you find the right woman you will forget all about this. As far as staying with her I dont know yall history but if its worth the mistake then more power to yall................good luck hope things work out

NH,

Funny, I was actually in 14th St and saw you walk right past me but i aint wanna be on some groupie !**. Either way,

so she calls me later that night and tells me it wasn't what i though...(sure %%%%!..) fast forward about a week and 1/2 ago, she tells me she wants to get back to me

You already knew what time it was.

NH,

Funny, I was actually in 14th St and saw you walk right past me but i aint wanna be on some groupie !**. Either way,

so she calls me later that night and tells me it wasn't what i though...(sure %%%%!..) fast forward about a week and 1/2 ago, she tells me she wants to get back to me

You already knew what time it was.

damn ninja this sucks

only advice i could give u is push her down some stairs, deep stairs, the more the better, and hope she losses the baby, at the same time it should make u feel alot better pushin her down some stairs after what she did

and then tell her mother she "fell down the steps in some hells again"

damn ninja this sucks

only advice i could give u is push her down some stairs, deep stairs, the more the better, and hope she losses the baby, at the same time it should make u feel alot better pushin her down some stairs after what she did

Originally Posted by prymone

damn ninja this sucks

That's a recipe for murder. Just punch her in the stomach, for her own good. I feel for you though.

Back
Top Bottom