Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Maybe its your baby

ninjahood x maury show would be EPIC

they tape right in stamford ct ill come out and show support my dude

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Maybe its your baby

ninjahood x maury show would be EPIC

they tape right in stamford ct ill come out and show support my dude

Wish her the best and to be blessed then moved the hell on. That's for her and her new dude who smashed RAW to deal with. Why didn't you two set up rules to the break. You're supposed to work on yourselves, not be out doing the do with other people.

Wish her the best and to be blessed then moved the hell on. That's for her and her new dude who smashed RAW to deal with. Why didn't you two set up rules to the break. You're supposed to work on yourselves, not be out doing the do with other people.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

You took the ultimate victory.
yeah, i did...but i do recognize da loss.....guess i got can wait till spring time already
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Terrible. She gets pregnant right after being in a relationship.

DO NOT get back with her, too much baggage and random awkwardness regarding her having this dudes child.

Terrible. She gets pregnant right after being in a relationship.

DO NOT get back with her, too much baggage and random awkwardness regarding her having this dudes child.

Damn Ninja that sucks but things happen for a reason and after reading this thread you're doing the right thing if you let her go. She's wrong for what she did and you shouldn't be part of her life anymore...she's just gonna bring you down with her if you try and salvage this friendship/relationship. Move on and with time you'll be good

Damn Ninja that sucks but things happen for a reason and after reading this thread you're doing the right thing if you let her go. She's wrong for what she did and you shouldn't be part of her life anymore...she's just gonna bring you down with her if you try and salvage this friendship/relationship. Move on and with time you'll be good

Back
Top Bottom