NINTENDO DS owners sign in vol. TOP 5 GAMES

I'm looking to fill my R4..... recommendations? I like strategy and adventure games, rpgs, and sports games, with the exception of football.

My top 5 so far:

-Mario kart DS
-Pokemon pearl
-sonic rush
-picross
-super mario 64 DS

In no order

Phantom Hour Glass
New Super Mario Bros.
Castlevania: Dawn Of Sorrow
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
The World Ends With You

Mariokart DS
Yoshi's Island
Contra
Zelda
New Super mario Bros

or an R4
pimp.gif

whats the deal with the world ends with you? i heard its kinda weird and gimmicky, but i have no idea what its even about.

i don't have five games so far, but Phantom Hourglass is dope. I'm not finished yet (haven't played in 6 months), but I hate going through thatstupid temple/dungeon 345353245 times
smh.gif

Hotel Dusk
The Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice series
Elite Beat Agents
Super Mario 64 ( the minigames are
pimp.gif
)
Pokemon

r4 =
pimp.gif

x37ml4.jpg

In no particular order:

Phantom Hour Glass
Harvest Moon DS
The World Ends With You
New Super Mario Bros
Mario Kart

i just got rid of my r4 for a dstt.. its alot better its 3rd gen instead of 1st like the r4 ya can support a 4gb instead of a 2gb etc id recomend you guys lookin to one..

the R4 is for suckers you can only go as big ad 2GB i have a CYCLODS with 4GB I can go up to 8GB. I have it packed. I recomend: contra, new super mariobrothers, nevis, mario sonic olympics, sonic rush, assasins creed, bomberman 2 land of touch, busta move, ea playground, fifa 08, fifa street 3, mario kart,nintendo touch golf, zelda phantom hourglass, and the simpsons game. To name a few starters

zelda phantom hourglass
ninja gaiden dragon sword
new mario bros
yoshi island
animal crossing

SuperDodge ball
Zelda
ninja gaiden
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
The World Ends With You

Top 5 For my ds(original/old one)

Mario Kart DS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

New Super Mario Bros.
pimp.gif

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
tongue.gif

Mario 3-on-3
happy.gif

Ninja Gaiden:Dragon Sword

I said top 5 cuz I wanted to know which games are the absolute BEST. (I'm pretty busy usually so I don't have time for ALL the games).

On that note, I have like 12 games on my 1GB card in my R4. I honestly can't imagine ever playing through 8gb worth of games, let alone 8 whole games.What's the point? you can just download them and save them on the computer. does this 3g thing have any other benefits?

also, anyone loaded anything other than games onto their R4? (skins, movies, upgrades) just wondering how that works out for you.

JUSTINVINCENT: is that an snes rom? can you load games other than DS titles onto your R4????? info please

^you need to download the nes emulator. It's still in the beta stages so its somewhat glitchy but with some messing around you can get it to run prettysmooth.

I uploaded some music onto my r4 and such but theres really no point since majority of us have mp3 players. You can download skins and its real easy to install/ use along with any other 3rd party software. I know theres a program that makes your DS into an organizer, the NES emulator I have, and some other stuff.

All the themes I download are from www.ndsthemes.com, they have a huge selection and constantly update. If you want the site where I download roms just PM me.

but yah I have about 4gbs of games [50+] and I rarely play all of them. I try and get games that everyone likes so when someone borrows my DS they havesomething to play.

does anyone know why i can't play mario kart on the wifi?? I just can not seem to get it to work. ALl my other games work on the wifi but mario kart wontconnect for some reason. BTW i'm using the r4

Back
Top Bottom