• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The best thing about the Switch (for me) is that I get to play the fighters I love on the go. FighterZ, BlazBlu Cross Tag, and how BlazBlu CENTRALFICTION :pimp:

Can’t wait until they drop Guilty Gear on this as well.

I think BlazBlu and Guilty Gear are the best fighting games.

I’m real curious to see how MK11 will then out on the Switch.

Fighting games on mobile mode are kind of a pain in the ***. Small buttons/joystick make it hard for certain things, I have Street Fighter collection and I got it on Switch for mobile play but it's not the best

Before Reggie Fils-Amié joined Nintendo, one of his previous jobs was the Senior Director of National Marketing for Pizza Hut.

He launched the Bigfoot and the Big New Yorker.

Fighting games on mobile mode are kind of a pain in the ***. Small buttons/joystick make it hard for certain things, I have Street Fighter collection and I got it on Switch for mobile play but it's not the best

The dpad in handheld mode is fine for the games I listed.

SF is it’s own beast though :lol:

I’ve gotten fairly used to the Joy Con Dpad in Handheld and in the grips. It’s definitely not the PlayStation separated pieces to construct the Dpad, but it serves its purpose to me.

That and I’m too cheap to buy a Pro Controller just yet.

Joy cons dpad feels a whole lot better for platformers AND Tetris 99 over the Pro Controller's poor dpad.

So many errored inputs being made during a Tetris 99 match w/ the Pro Controller Dpad, I just couldnt deal with it after 2 runs with that controller for Tetris 99

Joy cons dpad feels a whole lot better for platformers AND Tetris 99 over the Pro Controller's poor dpad.

So many errored inputs being made during a Tetris 99 match w/ the Pro Controller Dpad, I just couldnt deal with it after 2 runs with that controller for Tetris 99
ok so its not just me that thought that

Won a couple games on Tetris 99 over the weekend. Orgasmic

Oh yeah.GIF

I racked up like 20 hours of Hollow Knight from Thursday-Sunday. Don't think I'm anywhere close to finishing either. Game is great, absolute must-play.

Back
Top Bottom