• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't wait to play SMM2. I been watching people play on YT and it looks a lot better than the first game.

Without a national dex?

Nope

I think he meant the Zamasu/Freaky Zeekey Edition Switch Lite

Pokemon_Hardware.0.jpg

I'm torn on whether I'm gonna buy the game or not though; not because of the National Dex (I don't have any old Pokémon in Pokémon Bank anyway) but because the whole **** just seems a little half-baked.

What's a national dex? I have not knowledge of Pokemon outside of Blue/Yellow/FireRed.

anybody know what the amazon deal for the switch will be on Monday?
I need a new switch. wonder if the deals extend to video games as well...

What's a national dex? I have not knowledge of Pokemon outside of Blue/Yellow/FireRed.

I haven't played a mainline Pokemon game outside of those 3 either (and 2nd generation Gold/Silver), but the national dex is basically the complete Pokedex of all the Pokemon in existence from the first generation to current.

The controversy with the Sword/Shield game and the National Dex is........you cannot be able to complete the "National Dex" in Sword/Shield because there WILL NO LONGER BE a National Dex for Sword/Shield since they will no longer allow you to bring over EVERY SINGLE POKEMON IN EXISTENCE from all the generations into the new generation games (compared to previous mainline Pokemon games where you can do so)

Anyone play Celeste? I started it last night and played for like 3 hours. Pretty addicting but not too challenging and the story is a bit lacking thus far.

I haven't played a mainline Pokemon game outside of those 3 either (and 2nd generation Gold/Silver), but the national dex is basically the complete Pokedex of all the Pokemon in existence from the first generation to current.

The controversy with the Sword/Shield game and the National Dex is........you cannot be able to complete the "National Dex" in Sword/Shield because there WILL NO LONGER BE a National Dex for Sword/Shield since they will no longer allow you to bring over EVERY SINGLE POKEMON IN EXISTENCE from all the generations into the new generation games (compared to previous mainline Pokemon games where you can do so)
I can see how they would bother some. I guess I don't care since I'm so far removed from the series.

I haven't played Pokemon since Red/Blue/Yellow too. There's gotta be like 500 Pokemon at this point right? I guess I feel for the die hards but I assume most people would be cool with less than half of that being catchable.

There’s over 800 Pokémon. Having a National Pokédex is just absurd at this point. Any human with a hobby other than gaming doesn’t have the time to try to trade between that many monsters and games.

stick stick - I haven’t played Celeste yet, but After playing Deltarune Ch.1, I’m looking to invest more time and money into the “indie” games. Those seem to be great fun and low cost. Next purchase for me will probably be Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon. I’m not touching the new one until they fix the Switch version.

Appreciate the attempts! That was the 2nd level I’ve messed with, this is addicting and fun.

I think the other course I posted is a little bit more challenging.

J22-YX2-8VF

I just beat your other course. It was harder, but not impossible.

There’s over 800 Pokémon. Having a National Pokédex is just absurd at this point. Any human with a hobby other than gaming doesn’t have the time to try to trade between that many monsters and games.

stick stick - I haven’t played Celeste yet, but After playing Deltarune Ch.1, I’m looking to invest more time and money into the “indie” games. Those seem to be great fun and low cost. Next purchase for me will probably be Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon. I’m not touching the new one until they fix the Switch version.
I've been paying much more attention to Indies since I got my Switch. I can't believe how cheap they are. Hollow Knight is one of the best games ever as far as I'm concerned :lol: and Golf Story was great too.

anybody know what the amazon deal for the switch will be on Monday?
I need a new switch. wonder if the deals extend to video games as well...

Just wait it out til fall or til the og switches get the upgraded internals. Like the new upgraded tegra x1 chip (mariko)

Digital foundry says switch lite got that mariko which is why it has better battery life n will probably have better load times n all that stuff as well.

Back
Top Bottom