Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pro controller >>>> joy con

Does it drift even when connected to the Switch, handheld mode? That would suck.

Pro controller >>>> joy con

Does it drift even when connected to the Switch, handheld mode? That would suck.

Yeah, the issue is with the control sticks themselves so how you use the controller doesn't matter. Pro controllers aren't exempt from drifting either.

My right joycon's stick started drifting around early fall last year (I'm pretty sure we had a whole conversation in here at the time too.) Thankfully I sent it in to Nintendo right around Thanksgiving and had it back just in time for Smash Ultimate.

They almost wanted me to send my Switch in too :lol: :sick:
And lose my (at the time) ~250 hours of Splatoon 2? Y'all ___s tripping.

EDIT: Just went back and I actually sent them in after Smash Ultimate came out and got them back 9-10 days later.

Last edited:
had to send mines in also took 2 and half weeks since they thrown out my return info that was in the box

but yeah i was going to buy a new joy con but then seen it was like $70 dollars...was like i could wait and used my wired controller :lol:

hopefully that class action can give back $25 lol

I haven't experienced any Joycon drift yet. I re-shelled mine too so sending them back when it happens won't be an option. I'll just have to buy a new pair.

My day one grey joycons started experiencing light drift after 2+ years so I wasn’t too mad about it

Plus I was already buying another set for the color options so it worked out

IMO Mario Kart 64 didn’t hold up well. Diddy Kong Racing holds up though and is more versatile with the planes and the hovercrafts.

An unsurprisingly nothing *** response :lol:

Nintendo Responds To Sufferers Of Joy-Con Drift (Kotaku, Gita Jackson)

In response to players’ Joy-Con woes, Nintendo advises Switch owners experiencing Joy-Con drift to visit its customer support website.

“At Nintendo, we take great pride in creating quality products and we are continuously making improvements to them,” a representative from Nintendo told Kotaku in response questions about Joy-Con drift. “We are aware of recent reports that some Joy-Con controllers are not responding correctly. We want our consumers to have fun with Nintendo Switch, and if anything falls short of this goal we always encourage them to visit http://support.nintendo.com so we can help.”

Back
Top Bottom